Comfy and Inviting 2 Bed, 2 Bath cabin style home on the golf course - sleeps 1 - 8 people.
This inviting home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with enough sleeping arrangements for up to 8 guests. This is an ideal house for a family or a group of close friends looking for a beautiful and comfortable mountain experience.
You'll feel right at home the moment you step inside! This great location is close to the Golf Course as well as the Grocery Store, Restaurants, breweries, shops and Bars.
This is your ideal location if you are looking for the classic Colorado vacation. There are so many things to do here, it is hard to list them all!
• Fishing at one of Pagosa's many lakes or the rivers that surround the area.
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club (pro shop is ½ mile away)
• Hike or Bike the many trails to explore the great out doors that surrounds the town
• Snow Skiing/ Snow Boarding
• Cross Country Skiing
• Ice Fishing
• Dog Sledding
• Horseback Riding
• ATV touring
We also suggest Rafting, tubing, or Guided Fly fishing with Pagosa Rafting Outfitters
• Going to the Hot Springs where you can relax and soak your tired muscles or enjoy a relaxing massage!
• Enjoying the cute and creative shopping in the area
• Sampling the local cuisine and wonderful craft beer from the many restaurants and 4 micro-breweries.
This comfy cabin style house has all the amenities of a home away from home! Including a fully stocked kitchen, a small dinning room, a living room with a comfy sleeper sofa and reclining love seat, a master bedroom with a queen size bed and a full size sleeper sofa, and a full bathroom with a shower. Down stairs has another bedroom with a queen bed , a full size bath, and washer and dryer.
We wish you happy planning for your vacation to Pagosa Springs and hope that we can be a part in helping to create warm memories for you and yours.
Pat and Debbie