Beautiful waterfront home, with amazing views, at the gateway to the Napa/Sonoma wine country ( 30 minute drive to Napa), a ferry ride to San Francisco and 10 minute drive to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Located in the quaint town of Benicia, with its historic downtown, filled with art galleries, fine antique shops and restaurants. Enjoy the best of both worlds: proximity to world-class tourist destinations, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle, in your own private retreat.
Our home is located next to a boat launch/fishing pier on the Carquinez Straits, and also a few steps away from a kids park with volleyball courts.
It was originally a cute cottage, built in 1943, and was extended to include a second floor, with sweeping coastal views.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
1. Master Bedroom: Queen size bed with en suite bathroom. Private deck with sweeping water views
2. Bedroom 2: Queen size bed. Shared full bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower. Also with water view.
3. Bedroom 3: Double with private 1/2 bathroom
4. Bedroom 4: Queen sofa bed; privacy curtain
1. Upstairs living room with amazing water views. Queen Sofa bed. This room has the TV, with DVR, cable, Netflix. Also has a desk for business travelers
2. Downstairs living room with dining room.
3. Dining room: 2 dining room tables; seat 8 each.
1. Fully stocked kitchen
2. Spices, oils etc. for cooking
5. Convection/microwave oven
7. Coffee Maker
8. New refrigerator with freezer, ice maker
Kitchen also has table that can seat approx. 8. We also have a high chair
1. Deck with outdoor furniture
2. Gas Barbeque grill
3. Off street parking (unlimited free street parking)
5. Playground for kids within steps
6. Boat launch (few yards away)
7. Garage with washer and dryer