Beautiful waterfront home, with amazing views, at the gateway to the Napa/Sonoma wine country ( 30 minute drive to Napa), a ferry ride to San Francisco and 10 minute drive to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Located in the quaint town of Benicia, with its historic downtown, filled with art galleries, fine antique shops and restaurants. Enjoy the best of both worlds: proximity to world-class tourist destinations, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle, in your own private retreat.
Our home is located next to a boat launch/fishing pier on the Carquinez Straits, and also a few steps away from a kids park with volleyball courts.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
1. Bedroom 1: Queen size bed. Shared full bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower. Also with water view.
2. Bedroom 2: Double with private 1/2 bathroom
3. Private area: Queen sofa bed
1. Downstairs living room with dining room.
3. Dining room: 1 dining room table; seat 6.
No Kitchen, but the dining room has a small fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, microwave and toaster
1. Porch with table and chairs
2. Playground for kids within steps
3. Boat launch (few yards away)