Conveniently located on the Northwest side of Lake Kampeska and down the road from Memorial Park Campground, our cabin offers fun for all ages. Relax by the water, take a swim in the lake, enjoy the bike trail and reconnect with family and friends by the fire pit. The master bedroom has a queen and single bed. The larger of two bedrooms upstairs has a double over double bunk bed with a single trundle. The 3rd bedroom has a single over double bunk bed and the upstairs living room has a futon.
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
- May not use boat.
- No pool/lake toys will be made available.
- Guests will need to provide firewood to use fire pit.
- Insurance must be purchased through VRBO.
- $125 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
- Check in time is flexible
- Guests are expected to turn off all lights and remove bedding on all beds slept in. Remove all trash and place rolling cans by the street. Please treat this house as you would treat your own.
Check-in: Anytime after 3PM