Your Home in the Center of Rome Colosseum Holiday Apartment Colosseum(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
On the third floor of an ancient building of the IXX century, now fully restored
Located on the third floor of an elegant old building of the IXX century, recently completely refurbished and served by modern lift, our residence in Via Mecenate 77 is located in a quiet area within walking distance (10 m.) From one of the entrances the Colle Oppio and the same number from the Coliseum, a few moments. "Your house at the Coliseum" is the perfect choice for a pleasant and memorable holiday as well as a pleasant and elegant suites for job opportunities or business travel.
Very close to all the most important monuments of the ancient city and the most important archaeological sites, including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Domus Aurea, the Arch of Titus, the Palatine Hill, the basilica of S. Maria Maggiore, the Circus Maximus, Via dei Fori Imperiali, Piazza Venezia, Via del Corso; almost in contact with the oldest neighborhoods in Rome as Rione Monti and the Celio and the shopping streets Romano.
Apartment equipped with every comfort, air conditioning, Internet WIFI, flat TV, whirlpool, hair dryer, towels and linens, fully equipped kitchen, dishes, glasses, pots and any other needs.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 3
- 60 m²
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 3-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- How to get to the apartment, From Fiumicino Airport: - Take a taxi (at the rate of 48 €, 00); Depending journey of about 40 minutes from the traffic or; - Take the train / shuttel to Termini Central Station (€. 8.00 each pax); journey of about 50 minutes. Then the apartment is less than 2.5 km; you can walk or take a taxi, 5 min. trip. - Take a private car driver (a company linked to my apartment) at the price of € .50,00 (globally with the luggages); Dedicated to private drivers with cars of high standard service, That wait you at the exit of the airport. If you are interested I can arrange it for you. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
March in Rome
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
April in Rome
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May and June in Rome
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
July in Rome
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pulizia $37.82
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Just steps from the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Domus Aurea, the Titus Arch, Palatine Hill, the Basilica of S. Maria Maggiore, Circo Massimo, Via dei Fori Imperiali, Piazza Venezia, Via del Corso; closely with the oldest neighborhoods in Rome as the Rione Monti, the district Celio and shopping streets Romano.
in the heart of ancient Rome, on the Colle Oppio, one of the famous seven hills of Rome, where the emperor Nero decided to build his residence called "Domus Aurea".
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.