4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom Luxury Villa with SW-Facing Pool on extended pool deck
About John Lucas
We’re John and Agnes and we live in the Land of the Prince Bishops (in the north-east of England), where we have a media business. John is a native of Co Durham and Agnes hails from Ireland. We love to travel and have journeyed extensively across Europe as well as North America and South Africa. We particularly enjoy our visits to the USA (we even got married here, in Colorado Springs) so we wanted to find somewhere special where we could return to year after year. We were delighted to find our perfect place in Sunset Villa at Lake Wilson and were thrilled to have the opportunity to buy it in 2013. It is such an exceptional and ultra comfortable home and we have upgraded it each year to transform a great vacation villa into a truly special one. We’re happy to share it with you and we hope that you will enjoy every minute of your stay in our enchanting home from home. Our housekeeper takes pride in her work and checks the villa from top to bottom to make sure that everything is just right for your arrival. Our caretaker is on hand, just in case you need help to settle in to ensure that you have the perfect stay.
John Lucas purchased this Villa in 2013
Why John Lucas chose Lake Wilson Preserve
Our luxury villa is in Lake Wilson Preserve (a quiet and peaceful conservation area) and offers so much to everyone. With a lovely sunny SW-facing pool and an extended deck area plus its own exclusive pool bathroom, this is the ideal base for your dream vacation. Prices are held for next year and we are now taking bookings. Make sure you book well in advance to get the stay times you really want - our calendar fills up very quickly with bookings from guests who love our home in Lake Wilson and want to return to it year after year. There just aren't enough weeks in the year to accommodate everyone so book early to avoid disappointment!
What makes this Villa unique
The local area is peaceful and beautifully maintained and a big plus is Sunset Villa's proximity to the I-4, giving you really easy access to all that mid-Florida has to offer. The large pool set in an over-sized deck is a great place to socialize or just chill out at the end of a busy day. It has its own pool bathroom/changing room which you won't find in many other properties. Sunset Villa is not overlooked at the front or rear and is private and quiet. The sun terrace leading from the upstairs master bedroom is a great place to enjoy a sundowner while the sun sets behind the trees.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Nice, comfortable stay
House was very clean and I am really picking when it comes to a clean house. House came with plenty of towels and linens. Master bed was very comfortable. Pool was clean. We had a great stay. Thanks.
Lovely property in a perfect location. Nice to have your own quiet place to land after running around. Good and quick communication with property owner when needed during our stay. Would definitely stay again!
We had an amazing time. The property is simply beautiful. The location is perfect. Close to restaurants and all the attractions in Orlando.
The inside of the house is beautiful. Plenty of space in every room. It’s very well equipped and has everything you need while on vacation. The outside pool area is phenomenal. We spent a lot of time in the pool and relaxing around it. The screened in area is larger than others in the area and makes for a very enjoyable time outdoors. The pool bathroom was a very nice touch.
The master bedroom is very large and includes an en-suite bathroom. The balcony from the master bedroom is also quite lovely.
The Orlando area is quite nice but staying at Sunset Villa made the trip much more enjoyable.
Clean house - everything you need!
The huge pros to this house was it was really clean when we arrived, had everything we needed, and the pool area was amazing! Overall we loved it. A couple things need to be updated as in every vacation home like knives and scissors are dull, but besides that I would definitely 100% stay again!
Very impressed with the home
The house was exactly as it was listed. It was very nice inside. The neighborhood was great . The kids enjoyed ride bike up and down the quiet street. The pool is as clean and great time. The owner John was quick to answer questions. I would recommend this house.
Before we arrived Sunsett Villa we stayed at a lovely property with heated pool in Cape Coral.
What separates Sunsett Villa from other rentals is quality. everything has been purchased for a quality home not a rental and its surprising what a difference that makes.
The house is beautifully proportioned with an exceptional master bedroom and balcony. Its spotlessly clean and very well managed.
The location is excellent for Disneyland etc but we are a retired couple and not interested in that, we just wanted somewhere to enjoy and relax and we found the perfect position alongside the pool. We surprised the locals by walking every day to the shops rather than using the car, the local Public supermarket catered for all our needs.
We highly recommend this property.
Sunset Villa is situated on Lake Wilson Preserve, a small and exclusive Mediterranean-style enclave set in a quiet and peaceful conservation area.
- It is close to all the major theme parks, with shopping and an amazing range of restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Just across the road is the prestigious Reunion Golf Complex. Dotted with million-dollar homes, it has 3 world-renowned courses designed by Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- Also just a few minutes away is yet another premier course - Champions Gate - designed by Greg Norman.
- With many other superb courses nearby, this is a haven for golfers (and, because you can park your car in the double garage, there's no need to unload those expensive clubs at the end of each day).
Sunset Villa is the ideal place to come home to after those fantastic days out. With a great location in mid-Florida, Interstate-4 is only a few minutes away and connects between Tampa and Daytona Beach.
- Disney World is a mere 10 minutes away and it's only a further short drive from Disney to Universal or Sea World.
- An hour's drive west takes you to the sun-drenched white sands of the Gulf Coast, with its crystal clear waters and safe bathing for children plus the chance to see dolphins swimming off shore.
- Just over an hour to the east is the Atlantic coast where you can visit the fascinating Kennedy Space Centre at Cape Canaveral.
- Closer to home you can take an airboat ride at Boggy Creek, with the chance of seeing alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Take a drive south to Lake Wales and visit Bok Tower Gardens with its Singing Tower which houses one of the world's finest carillons.
- Rent a kayak on Lake Tohopekaliga (known locally as Lake Toho), a popular fishing area with picturesque scenery where the keen-eyed might even spot a bald eagle.
- Make an early start and hop aboard a sunrise balloon trip.
- Stroll around historic Kissimmee or cycle around Disney Celebration with its lake and boutique shops.