Beachfront condos with ocean views from every cottage! Rent all six for your next big group getaway!
Find links below.
**We no longer offer a golf cart rental, please check with local vendors!
Highlights of the home:
- Sleeps 6 in beds, 4 on pullout couches (for additional fee, $25 per person, per night)
- Dog friendly for a fee of $25 per dog, per night, up to $100 per dog - Two max and must be approved!
- Wood floors and granite counter-tops throughout
- Direct TV and WIFI throughout
- Charcoal BBQ grill - You must provide your own charcoal and clean it afterwards
- Full size Washer/Dryer
- Smoke detector system
- Off street parking
- Iron/ironing board
- New stainless steel appliances, including french door refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, blender, crockpot
- Fully equipped kitchen for max guests – cookware and cooking utensils, baking dishes, mixing bowls, knives and cutting boards, silverware, plastic and regular dishes and glasses, coffee mugs, coffee Pot (utilizes ground coffee and regular coffee filters), toaster, Plastic dinnerware for kids
- Linens included: 2 towels per guest; all linens for all beds: sheets, pillows, quilts etc; kitchen towels, hand towels, washcloths, 6 beach towels
- Extras Provided: Trash bags, 2 rolls of paper towels per stay, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom per stay, Dish soap, dishwasher fluid, hand soap, enough laundry detergent to wash the linens
Cottage #1 (2B/2.5B)
Cottage #2 (2B/2.5B)
Cottage #3 (2B/2.5B)
Cottage #4 (2B/2.5B)
Cottage #5 (2B/2.5B)
Cottage #6 (2B/2.5B)
We suggest that you may want to bring:
Personal soaps i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap, etc.
Extra laundry detergent if you plan to do any of your own laundry
Charcoal and lighter
Beach canopy or umbrella
Anything and everything is available at The Big Store if you forget something! Like they say: "If we don't have it, you don't need it!"
Check-in: 4:00 p.m
Check-out: 10:00 a.m
Early check-in and late check-out is not available, thank you for your understanding.
OCCUPANCY: Max guests for rates listed is 6 in beds. Exceptions can be made for the pullout couches for up to 4 additional guests (max of 10) and must be approved with owner. $25 per additional guest per night. No exceptions.
**Tours of the home are only available for confirmed reservations with events.
ANY GATHERING SUCH AS A DAY PARTY, BBQ, PROM PARTY, BIRTHDAY PARTY, WEDDING, OR REUNION THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME (10) IS CONSIDERED AN EVENT AND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- RENTER TO SIGN AN EVENT AGREEMENT, SEPARATE FROM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- FURNISH A CONTRACT FOR ADDITONAL RESTROOMS
- PAY AN EVENT FEE (SEE BELOW).
THE HOUSE USES A SEPTIC SYSTEM AND HAS A MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY AND THEREFORE WHEN EXCEEDED, ADDITIONAL RESTROOMS ARE REQUIRED. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND PAY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE SEPTIC SYSTEM.
***ALL events, including prom/youth weekends require a nonrefundable event booking fee of $500 for up to three cottages rented, $750 for more than three cottages rented, due at the time of booking. This fee covers trash pick-up, insurance, extra cleaning, and additional administration.
In consideration of our other cottage renters, for events over 30 people, we require all six cottages to be rented. If all six cottages are rented, the maximum guests allowed for an event is 75 with two restroom services required. If three cottages are rented, the maximum number of guests (day and overnight) allowed for an event is 30.
For any event planned outdoors which exceeds the max occupancy, a contract for a back-up plan in case of rain (i.e. tent, restaurant reservation, etc.) is required in order to complete the booking.
PROM/YOUTH Reservations require one chaperone for every four minors (anyone that does not meet our minimum renting age of 25). Each chaperone is required to provide a copy of their driver’s license along with a signed event agreement. All chaperones must be onsite with the minors at all times. If this policy is violated, the rental agreement is immediately terminated and you will be escorted off premises. There will be no refunds and each chaperone will be fined.
Please note that parking is limited to three vehicles per cottage, and twenty vehicles if all six cottages are rented. Street parking is monitored, as well as limited, so in consideration of our neighbors, we suggest buses or shuttle services from nearby towns. There are no large parking lots on the peninsula.
Please note that the home is not equipped to accommodate large parties indoors, so consider other arrangements in case of rain.
RENTING AGE: Minimum 25
We do not offer travel insurance. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately in case of unforeseen circumstances, and we highly recommend it. Access America
Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.