Slopeisde Village #106: perfect all-season get-a-way. Located in the highly desirable ski base community of Slopeside Village, our luxury 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath end-unit townhome is tucked away in the trees and is within walking distance of the resort, the ski lifts and the Fraser River Trail. Beautiful landscaping, with a babbling brook, picturesque views of the ski slopes and proximity to the base area are just additional reasons to let this be your next vacation getaway.
Slopeside #106 has a spacious 2200 square feet on two floors and includes 3 bedrooms, (1 King Master Suite, 1 Queen Master Suite, and a Twin room), gas log fireplace, private one-car enclosed garage with parking for an additional vehicle in the driveway. Soaring tongue & groove cathedral ceilings, log accents and lots of windows make this home light, bright and airy.
The upper level is an open floor plan with generous living space and a spacious King Master Suite. The large gourmet kitchen has newer appliances and is fully equipped for even the most discerning cook. The breakfast bar has seating for four. The dining room table has seats for 8. Just outside the dining area is a private walk-out deck with outdoor seating and a gas grill, offering the choice to enjoy a fresh grilled steak after a great day on the slopes. There are electric space heaters on the deck so you can sit outside anytime and enjoy the fabulous views of the ski slopes or watch shooting stars in the clear night skies. Or, come inside, relax on the sofas and chairs in front of the cozy gas log river rock fireplace and watch a movie, read a book or just watch the snow come down outside of the large picture window. A powder room/half bath is located just off the living area. There is a pull-down Murphy bed in the living room if additional sleeping options are needed. Bay windows add additional natural light, seating and views of the great outdoors.
The main level is completed by the spacious King Master bedroom. The King Master Suite boasts a King lbed with a comfortable mattress, two matching night stands, a matching dresser and a large Master Bath, with a walk-in closet, large soaking tub, and a separate walk-in tile & glass shower. A flat screen TV with DVD player completes the King Master Suite.
The ground level features a tiled entry foyer with a boot bench, coat rack and a hall closet - plenty of space to store your summer or winter gear. There is a full size washer, dryer and cleaning supplies in the laundry room. Bedrooms on the lower level include a Queen Master Suite with private attached full bath with jetted tub/shower combination , a closet with a work station, and wonderful views of the trees outside. Especially gorgeous in the fall when the aspen are changing color! A Twin Bedroom with 2 twin beds, and a hall bath with a tub/shower round out the lower level.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 in beds
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: 2nd Queen Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Twin Room with 2 twin beds
Pull-down Murphy bed offers additional sleeping options.
We are child friendly. A portable crib and high chair is available for the little ones by advance request.
Slopeside #106 offers access to the large outdoor community hot tub that seats 6 to 8 guests. After a great day on the slopes, hop in and relax your muscles in the steaming waters while enjoying great views of the Winter Park ski runs.
Slopeside Village is just a 5 minute walk from the beginning of the Fraser River Trail. Enjoy an early morning cross country or snow shoe excursion along the banks of the Fraser River. Moose are occasionally spotted grazing in the willows that grow along the banks of the river. Follow the trail as it winds through the willows and meadows into downtown Winter Park for a cup of coffee or breakfast at one of the fine restaurants.
Slopeside is well named. Situated at the base of Winter Park Resort, Slopeside Village offers the convenience of being in the base area without the noise, traffic and congestion of the central resort. It is a short walk, perhaps 7 minutes, to the lifts. A complimentary resort shuttle stops at the entrance to Slopeside Village and whisks you to the lifts in less than 2 minutes.
Shared Outdoor Community Hot Tub
Private Deck with outdoor seating
Private Gas Grill (propane)
Private 1-car garage with room for 2nd vehicle in the driveway
Private Washer & Dryer (Full-Size)
Free WiFi (Comcast)
Free Cable (Comcast)
Well Stocked/Fully Equipped Kitchen
Two work stations
TV in each bedroom
On free shuttle route (1 stop from the base) the RideHop app to know exactly when the shuttle will arrive!
So come on out and relax and enjoy our mountain home.
IF your group needs larger accommodations, Slopeside 106 & Slopeside 200 are neighboring homes, and can be rented together.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 106: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED
7. ONE PET MAY BE ACCEPTED BY ADVANCE PERMISSION ONLY. A $260 NON-REFUNDABLE PET STAY FEE & A $500 ADDITIONAL PET DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED.