This secluded, yet very modern house is located in the historic gold mining town of Jardine, Montana. It is only 5 miles from the town of Gardiner, Montana and the northern entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
The nearest airports are located in Bozeman (about 90 minutes away) and Billings, about 2.5 hours. The house offers a complete kitchen and has 3 bedrooms, a master with a beautiful king size log bed that includes its own bath and TV, and the other rooms include a full and twin in one room and 2 twin beds in the other room. (5 total beds plus couch that makes into bed ) The rest of the house consists of a separate bath, dining room and laundry facility as well.
Outside we have one of the most amazing decks you will ever see. It is a 4 level deck (yes! That’s right, four levels) The beautiful, hand-crafted 2300 square foot deck wraps around the house and offers magnificent mountain views far into Yellowstone Park and the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness area. You have a super view of Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone!
From below the deck you can see and hear the fast running water of Bear Creek where gold was first discovered in 1866. From the lower deck you also have a great view of the old gold mining town of Jardine. Whether you are looking for peace and quiet or a place to concentrate then this is the place to be. It is secluded yet it is so close to all the happenings in Gardiner and Paradise Valley and of course Yellowstone. This place truly offers the best of both worlds. Most guests have a hard time leaving my place as they love the peace and quiet of the mountains. My place is secluded and quiet with NO neighbors ! Getting away from everybody is one reason you are on vacation! You have my promise that I will do whatever I can to assist you in any way I can, I will gladly help you to make this your best vacation. I can offer advice on where to visit, where to eat or shop. Being from the South, I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY I BELIEVE MY HOUSE IS A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND YOUR VACATION. (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1. THE VIEW- WHERE ELSE CAN YOU VIEW THE BEARTOOTH MOUNTAINS AND GAZE FAR INTO YELLOWSTONE? WE HAVE SUPER SCENERY! ALSO YOU ARE SECLUDED AND MY PLACE IS SO PEACEFUL, A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX WHILE YOU ARE ON VACATION. NO NOISY NEIGHBORS TO WORRY ABOUT! JARDINE ONLY HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT 40!(WE HAVE MORE HORSES THAN PEOPLE!) WITH MY PROPERTY YOUR ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN LOOKING DOWN ON ALL THE SPLENDOR! WE ARE AT ABOUT 7,000' FEET! WE ARE IN THE CLOUDS! BUT YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE VIEWS! OUR ONLY NEIGHBORS ARE THE EAGLES THAT FLY ABOVE!
2. BEAR CREEK- YOU CAN HEAR THE WATER RUSHING BY AND IT IS SO RELAXING, ALSO A GOOD AREA TO VIEW WILDLIFE AND YOU CAN ALSO TRY YOUR LUCK AND PAN FOR GOLD! A SHORT WALK FROM THE HOUSE THAT PROVIDES A GOOD SPOT TO ENJOY A PICNIC!
3. THE DECK- A QUIET PLACE FOR A MORNING CUP OF COFFEE, 4 LEVELS THAT OFFER GREAT VIEWS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND THE DECK IS A IDEAL SITE TO RELAX AND EAT, ENTERTAIN OR EVEN READ A BOOK. ALSO A GOOD PLACE TO TAKE PICTURES OR VIEW THE STARS AT NIGHT! BRING YOUR CAMERA!
4. THE DECK OFFERS A FANTASTIC SPOT TO UNWIND, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU SIT AND LOOK 60 MILES INTO YELLOWSTONE?
5. CLOSE TO YELLOWSTONE- THE ENTRANCE TO THE PARK IS ONLY 5 MILES AWAY, BUT WITH THE SUPER VIEWS YOU CAN SEE 20-30 MILES INTO YELLOWSTONE ON A CLEAR DAY! PLUS YOU ARE CLOSE TO THE ABSAROKA BEARTOOTH WILDERNESS AREA AS WELL, WHERE YOU CAN ALSO HIKE AND FISH.
6. CLOSE TO GARDINER, MONTANA WHICH IS THE NEAREST TOWN, ONLY 5 MILES AWAY WHERE YOU CAN SHOP, EAT AND EXPLORE. GREAT RESTAURANTS! GARDINER IS A SMALL TOWN BUT IT DOES HAVE A GROCERY STORE, PHARMACY, POST OFFICE AND A ART GALLERY AS WELL. ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO RIVER RAFT DOWN THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER! LOCAL GUIDES AND RAFTING COMPANIES AVAILABLE FOR FLOAT TRIPS OR FISHING CAN BE LOCATED IN GARDINER.
7. HIKING AND FISHING- YOU CAN DO EITHER OF THESE IN YELLOWSTONE OR THE BEARTOOTH ABSAROKA AREA NEARBY. JARDINE IS ALSO A GREAT AREA TO TRY SOME MOUNTAIN BIKING. HORSEBACK RIDING IS ALSO AVAILABLE BY THE HOUR OR DAY BY LOCAL GUIDES IN THE AREA. RIVER RAFTING IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN GARDINER.
8. WILDLIFE- FROM MY PLACE I HAVE SEEN BEARS, ELK, DEER, MOOSE AND MY FAVORITE IS THE EAGLE. ONE DAY LAST YEAR I COUNTED 31 DEER AND ELK ON THE PROPERTY AT ONE TIME!
9. CLEAN- I PRIDE MYSELF IN PROVIDING A CLEAN HOUSE, DECORATED WITH A WESTERN THEME. THE HOUSE ITSELF IS UNDER 10 YEARS OLD. THE LOG BEDS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE! PLUS THE MASTER BEDROOM HAS ITS OWN TV!
10. ME- I AM A RETIRED TEACHER AND I BELIEVE IN HELPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN ANY WAY I CAN SO THAT THIS IS YOUR BEST VACATION EVER. YOU HAVE MY WORD. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! PLEASE CALL ME ASK FOR BURTON !
Keywords: cabin,house,weekly rental,yellowstone rental, yellowstone visit,