About the property
- Cabin1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (SLEEPS UP TO 10 )
This secluded, yet very modern house is located in the historic gold mining town of Jardine, Montana. It is only 5 miles from the town of Gardiner, Montana and the northern entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
The nearest airports are located in Bozeman (about 90 minutes away) and Billings, about 2.5 hours. The house offers a complete kitchen and has 3 bedrooms, a master with a beautiful king size log bed that includes its own bath and TV, and the other rooms include a full and twin in one room and 2 twin beds in the other room. (5 total beds plus couch that makes into bed ) The rest of the house consists of a separate bath, dining room and laundry facility as well.
Outside we have one of the most amazing decks you will ever see. It is a 4 level deck (yes! That’s right, four levels) The beautiful, hand-crafted 2300 square foot deck wraps around the house and offers magnificent mountain views far into Yellowstone Park and the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness area. You have a super view of Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone!
From below the deck you can see and hear the fast running water of Bear Creek where gold was first discovered in 1866. From the lower deck you also have a great view of the old gold mining town of Jardine. Whether you are looking for peace and quiet or a place to concentrate then this is the place to be. It is secluded yet it is so close to all the happenings in Gardiner and Paradise Valley and of course Yellowstone. This place truly offers the best of both worlds. Most guests have a hard time leaving my place as they love the peace and quiet of the mountains. My place is secluded and quiet with NO neighbors ! Getting away from everybody is one reason you are on vacation! You have my promise that I will do whatever I can to assist you in any way I can, I will gladly help you to make this your best vacation. I can offer advice on where to visit, where to eat or shop. Being from the South, I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY I BELIEVE MY HOUSE IS A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND YOUR VACATION. (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1. THE VIEW- WHERE ELSE CAN YOU VIEW THE BEARTOOTH MOUNTAINS AND GAZE FAR INTO YELLOWSTONE? WE HAVE SUPER SCENERY! ALSO YOU ARE SECLUDED AND MY PLACE IS SO PEACEFUL, A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX WHILE YOU ARE ON VACATION. NO NOISY NEIGHBORS TO WORRY ABOUT! JARDINE ONLY HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT 40!(WE HAVE MORE HORSES THAN PEOPLE!) WITH MY PROPERTY YOUR ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN LOOKING DOWN ON ALL THE SPLENDOR! WE ARE AT ABOUT 7,000' FEET! WE ARE IN THE CLOUDS! BUT YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE VIEWS! OUR ONLY NEIGHBORS ARE THE EAGLES THAT FLY ABOVE!
2. BEAR CREEK- YOU CAN HEAR THE WATER RUSHING BY AND IT IS SO RELAXING, ALSO A GOOD AREA TO VIEW WILDLIFE AND YOU CAN ALSO TRY YOUR LUCK AND PAN FOR GOLD! A SHORT WALK FROM THE HOUSE THAT PROVIDES A GOOD SPOT TO ENJOY A PICNIC!
3. THE DECK- A QUIET PLACE FOR A MORNING CUP OF COFFEE, 4 LEVELS THAT OFFER GREAT VIEWS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND THE DECK IS A IDEAL SITE TO RELAX AND EAT, ENTERTAIN OR EVEN READ A BOOK. ALSO A GOOD PLACE TO TAKE PICTURES OR VIEW THE STARS AT NIGHT! BRING YOUR CAMERA!
4. THE DECK OFFERS A FANTASTIC SPOT TO UNWIND, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU SIT AND LOOK 60 MILES INTO YELLOWSTONE?
5. CLOSE TO YELLOWSTONE- THE ENTRANCE TO THE PARK IS ONLY 5 MILES AWAY, BUT WITH THE SUPER VIEWS YOU CAN SEE 20-30 MILES INTO YELLOWSTONE ON A CLEAR DAY! PLUS YOU ARE CLOSE TO THE ABSAROKA BEARTOOTH WILDERNESS AREA AS WELL, WHERE YOU CAN ALSO HIKE AND FISH.
6. CLOSE TO GARDINER, MONTANA WHICH IS THE NEAREST TOWN, ONLY 5 MILES AWAY WHERE YOU CAN SHOP, EAT AND EXPLORE. GREAT RESTAURANTS! GARDINER IS A SMALL TOWN BUT IT DOES HAVE A GROCERY STORE, PHARMACY, POST OFFICE AND A ART GALLERY AS WELL. ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO RIVER RAFT DOWN THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER! LOCAL GUIDES AND RAFTING COMPANIES AVAILABLE FOR FLOAT TRIPS OR FISHING CAN BE LOCATED IN GARDINER.
7. HIKING AND FISHING- YOU CAN DO EITHER OF THESE IN YELLOWSTONE OR THE BEARTOOTH ABSAROKA AREA NEARBY. JARDINE IS ALSO A GREAT AREA TO TRY SOME MOUNTAIN BIKING. HORSEBACK RIDING IS ALSO AVAILABLE BY THE HOUR OR DAY BY LOCAL GUIDES IN THE AREA. RIVER RAFTING IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN GARDINER.
8. WILDLIFE- FROM MY PLACE I HAVE SEEN BEARS, ELK, DEER, MOOSE AND MY FAVORITE IS THE EAGLE. ONE DAY LAST YEAR I COUNTED 31 DEER AND ELK ON THE PROPERTY AT ONE TIME!
9. CLEAN- I PRIDE MYSELF IN PROVIDING A CLEAN HOUSE, DECORATED WITH A WESTERN THEME. THE HOUSE ITSELF IS UNDER 10 YEARS OLD. THE LOG BEDS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE! PLUS THE MASTER BEDROOM HAS ITS OWN TV!
10. ME- I AM A RETIRED TEACHER AND I BELIEVE IN HELPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN ANY WAY I CAN SO THAT THIS IS YOUR BEST VACATION EVER. YOU HAVE MY WORD. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU! PLEASE CALL ME ASK FOR BURTON !
Keywords: cabin,house,weekly rental,yellowstone rental, yellowstone visit,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
About Owner/Property Manager
HELLO! MY NAME IS Z. BURTON AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY IN JARDINE,MONTANA. I AM FROM THE GREAT STATE OF ALABAMA WHERE I AM A RETIRED SCHOOL TEACHER. I STARTED COMING TO THE GARDINER AREA ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO AND KNOW THE AREA VERY WELL AND WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO ASSIST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU STAY AT MY HOUSE.
Owner/Property Manager purchased this Cabin in 2004
Why Owner/Property Manager chose Jardine
I ENJOY THE PEACE AND QUIET JARDINE HAS TO OFFER ! THE HARDEST PART OF YOUR VACATION WILL BE LEAVING IT BEHIND !
What makes this Cabin unique
JARDINE TO ME IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE! IT IS NOT ONLY A BEAUTIFUL PLACE BUT IS VERY QUIET AND SERENE. IN THE 1850'S IT WAS PART OF A INDIAN RESERVATION AND GOLD WAS ALSO DISCOVERED IN 1866. MY HOUSE SITS ON TOP OF A RIDGE AND HAS AMAZING VIEWS FAR INTO YELLOWSTONE. IT IS SECLUDED YET IT IS ONLY 5 MILES FROM YELLOWSTONE ! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE PEACE AND QUIET ! THE HARDEST PART OF YOU VACATION WILL BE THE DAY YOU LEAVE AND HAVE TO REJOIN 'THE REAL WORLD'
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We liked the house and its location.
Lovely property with great location!
We loved this secluded cabin in Jardine! It was 10 minutes to the arch and Yellowstone and very close to town. The house itself was clean and worked well for our family of 6. I would suggest the owner purchase a few dish towels and oven mitts as there were none in the house to do dishes or use in the oven when we cooked. We did have a slight problem with the wifi but when we asked the owner he quickly got someone out and it worked fine after that. My kids loved the horses in the pasture next door and they all enjoyed the hot tub one evening also. The deck is gorgeous and the views are spectacular. I would definitely stay here again. And Mr Burton was right when he said the hardest part of the vacation would be when you leave.
An unforgetable experience!
My husband and I stayed in this cabin for 3 nights. We wish it could have been more because this location is so beautiful. The owner, Zabun, is very nice and accommodating. My husband had never been to the mountains before and he absolutely got the best view here. The deck and Jacuzzi are marvelous! The beds are very comfortable. We definitely want to return next year and stay longer this time. Thank you Zabun for an experience we will never forget. We recommend this rental to anyone.
Hard to leave and go back to the daily grind!
Lovely home in secluded area. The deck is fabulous and was home to several plays that our grandchildren put on for us. Hot tub was awesome.
Great location for Yellowstone adventure
Absolutely great location. Five miles from the north entrance to Yellowstone. Incredible views. Large deck with hot tub. House was clean. Comfortable beds. Direct TV and WIFI. The owner is friendly, easy to work with, very accommodating. Only complaint is some of the windows were missing screens. With the cool Montana air at night we would have liked to open more windows. We would definitely recommend this house and would stay again.
spacious with beautiful view
Perfect get away,, We loved the peace and quiet, and after a long day exploring Yellowstone, It was so nice to just relax on the deck or in the hot tub, without any city noise or cell phones. Perfect Host
We will be back.
The Sanders Family
pan for gold at bear creek ! fun to do with the kids ! i have the equipment you need !
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
EMAIL IS GREAT BUT I PREFER TO TALK, I AM FROM THE SOUTH AND YOU KNOW HOW WE LIKE TO TALK, I CAN PROMISE I WILL HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN TO HELP MAKE YOUR STAY A GOOD ONE ! CALL ME ANYTIME AT 205 886 8282 THANKS, Z BURTON, sorry no pets !!