A spacious (40 sqm) and nicely decorated 1-bedroom apartment in the calm bourgeois 16th districts of Paris (16 arrondissement) offers a nice EIFFEL TOWER VIEW from its balcony.
The apartment double-glaze windows are overlooking the SEINE embankment. The are blinds (black shades) on the windows.
Providing 1 queen-size bed in the bedroom and 1 double sofa-bed + 1 bed (120x200cm) in the living room.
A portable air conditioner is provided in summer.
We will meet you at the apartment to arrange the check-in, hand-over the keys, and answer all your questions.
Our 1 bedroom apartment has a balcony with the Eiffel Tower view and has all basic things one may need while traveling. It sleeps 5 adults but can sleep up to 6 guests if two of them are kids (the size of the bed in the living room is 120x200cm).
The minimum stay is 3 days. The Christmas/New Year's and May holidays - 5 days. Sometimes we accept 1- or 2-night bookings but only when they fill in the gaps between existing bookings.
ATTENTION: No check in or check out is possible on 31 Dec and 1 Jan.
We PROVIDE (included in the price):
- FREE wi-fi Internet
- FREE international calls to land lines of the majority of the countries in the world + to US mobile phones),
- Queen-size bed (160x200cm)
- 1 double sofa-bed (140x200cm)
- 1 semi-double bed (120x200cm)
- Bed sheets, bed linen
- 2 towels per person
- Hair dryer
- Ironing table and an iron
- Safe (code-locked)
- All necessary kitchen accessories
We do NOT provide:
- Baby crib
The apartment surface is around 40 sq m. It has double-glaze windows preventing the major part of the noise from the embankment from getting into the apartment. However one shall understand that Paris is a large city full of transport and there's always some city noise (it can never be as quiet as in some country side). The windows have blinds/shades protecting from the direct sun rays and also allow to darken both rooms during the night.
The closest subway stations are:
- Mirabeau (Line 10)
- Avenue du Président Kennedy (RER line C)
Both are within 5-8 min walk.
- Bus 72 would bring you to the very center (Hôtel de Ville = City Hall) along the Seine embankment
- The Eiffel tower can be reached on foot (around 20 min of walk)
- Our neighborhood (Auteuil) is situated between the Bois de Boulogne (a large public park located along the western edge of the 16th arrondissement of Paris) and the Seine river. It's history dates back to the 10th century. - It hosts Radio France (Maison de la radio) where one can attend classical music concerts and hear famous orchestras, and - Fondation Le Corbusier is a private foundation and archive honoring the work of architect Le Corbusier (born in 1887, died in 1965). It operates Maison La Roche, a museum located in the 16th arrondissement at 8-10, square du Dr Blanche, Paris, France, which is open daily except Sunday. There are two parks: - Parc Sainte-Périne is ideal for jogging / walking with kids, etc. - Le jardin des serres d'Auteuil is a botanic garden with rare plants and flowers.