Cozy and Historic Santa Barbara Cottage:
NOTE: SLEEPS 10 WHEN RENTED WITH THE 2 BEDROOM HOME NEXT DOOR. SAME LAYOUT, JUST STEPS AWAY. SEE WWW.VRBO.COM/1053593
From this adorable and very historic two bedroom, one bath home with gym and gated onsite parking, walk three blocks to the heart of downtown Santa Barbara and its shopping, dining, theaters and museums. Walk two blocks to the EF International Language School, Arlington or Granada Theaters.
A 10-12 minute walk gets you to Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara Rehab Center or Sansum Clinic.
The home is adorably laid out with a fully enclosed indoor porch, semi enclosed outdoor porch, washer/dryer, adorable galley kitchen, full dining room with historic details, large flat screen TV living room, medium sized flat screen in one bedroom, ample storage and mellow neighborhood. Walk a half a block to the iconic La Bamba Market for smaller shopping trips and enjoy an urban neighborhood feel from this comfortable and very Santa Barbara home.
- Wireless Internet
- Walking distance to downtown SB and State Street (3-5 blocks)
- Parking on property
- Game room
- Outdoor dining
- Downtown neighborhood location
- Single home on private lot (not a multi-unit dwelling)
- Gated yard
- Backyard BBQ
- Pet friendly (please inquire)
- Beach gear (chairs, cooler, umbrella)
- High chair, stroller, pack-n-play crib, toys (please request)
- Top-rated dvds and board games
- Guide books, hiking books, "SB With Kids"
- 895 square feet