The Franklin Creekside Cottage is located in a quiet mid-century neighborhood perfect for a couple's get-a-way made complete with a wonderfully relaxing, private pool area. Past guests have enjoyed using our home for larger family gatherings as our layout is great for a cookout/pool party. Please be sure to send us a message letting us know the number of people you're hoping to host as parking is limited.
***Please be sure to note that the nightly rates do not include state and local taxes totaling 17.25%, upon booking you will see these taxes added to your total due.***
During your stay we invite you to make use of and enjoy our entire home, the only areas off use are those that are locked. We think you will find the location is very private and quiet but only 5 minutes from downtown Franklin. Franklin is rich in history and there are numerous historic sights to visit throughout the Downtown Franklin area. Be sure to check out the Downtown Franklin events calendar to see what festivals may be going on during your stay. One of our favorite Downtown gems is the 1937 Franklin Theater which offers movies, concerts, plays and more. The Main Street antique shops are filled with a wonderful assortment of unique items. One of our most favorite shops is Scarlett & Scales Antiques/Home/Apparel on 2nd. Ave. It's packed full of treasures that you won't find anywhere else. The Historic Factory in Franklin has some great little shops, tasty restaurants, and a wonderful Saturday morning farmer's market. Harlinsdale Farm has walking trails, concert series, and a dog park. Be sure to check their website for details. Downtown Franklin restaurants are delicious! The ever famous Pucketts has live music every night. The Red Pony offers a great wine and cocktail menu as well as amazing food! And be sure to stop by The Bunganut Pig. They have live, outside music every night and great bands downstairs on the weekends (their burgers are delicious!) Whether you are here for a weekend or a week be sure to take us up on some of our recommendations. If you need help planning your trip we'd be happy to assist, just be sure to give us some advance notice. We hope you will see and experience why Franklin was voted the most charming town in Tennessee.
Our cottage is a lovely one story home with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, a private fenced in backyard with pool, deck and covered patio area. We’ve done our very best to outline what makes up our property. Should you have any additional questions please be sure to reach out to our property manager, Liz.
⎫ Keyless entry (code provided with access and welcome information.)
⎫ Lawn and pool are cared for weekly (please be advised.)
⎫ Above ground/fully decked pool (closes OCTOBER 1st, 2018.)
⎫ Can sleep up to 7-8 max (please review our fees section.)
⎫ Master bedroom suite with Queen bed, TV and cable
⎫ Bedroom 2 with full bed
⎫ Bedroom 3 with Queen bed, TV and cable
⎫ Bedroom 4 with single bed
⎫ We also have an air mattress available if you’re hoping to sleep 1-2 more.
⎫ There are 3 TVs available with cable (DIRECTV): 55” in the living room, one in master bedroom and one in bedroom 3 (off kitchen/laundry/mud room area.)
⎫ High speed Wifi available throughout home.
⎫ All linens and towels provided
⎫ Guest access to washer and dryer and starter amount of liquid detergent
⎫ Iron and ironing board available
⎫ All bedrooms have closets with plenty of hangers
⎫ Kitchen with all the provisions
⎫ Large breakfast bar area
⎫ Large dining nook area
⎫ Outdoor patio dining available with umbrella
⎫ Keurig with starter pack of k-cups and creamer and 12 cup drip coffee maker and filters
⎫ Fully stocked cabinet with pool dining/hosting stuff
⎫ Some pool floats provided
⎫ Beach towels
⎫ On site fire pit
⎫ DVD player and DVD library
THINGS to make note of prior to confirming your reservation:
1. The nightly rate does "not" include TN sales tax of 9.75%, Franklin City occupancy tax of 4%, and Williamson County occupancy tax of 4%. The rates are higher during holidays, festivals and events. Also after the reservation is confirmed we will send a rental agreement that must be signed and returned.
2. Pets are not allowed.
3. Parties and functions are not allowed without advanced notice of details and permission. There will be an extra flat rate charge if permission is granted.
4. If your stay ends on a Monday or extends through a Tuesday we ask all of our guests to assist by bringing the trash and blue recycling bags (not the cans from laundry room) to the curb on Monday night for early Tuesday morning pick up.
5. During pool season the skimmer basket needs to be emptied daily. Simply open the lid, twist basket handle gently and slightly clockwise and toss debris over the side of the deck. If this is bothersome please let us know and we will make plans to stop by daily to empty the basket during your stay for you.
6. There is no smoking permitted on the property, this includes the deck and pool area.
7. We ask all our guests to be respectful of our neighbors, who are very supportive of our business. If we must speak with you regarding noise, we will do so one time. After that we will kindly ask you to leave, issuing no refunds.
We hope these details and descriptions will help you in making your decision to stay at our home for your Franklin trip. Again, if you have any questions about our property or the area please be sure to reach out to Liz. Thanks so much!