Plan Ahead for Spring! Only $109/Night for Available Nights!(27 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, washer/dryer, sleeps up to 4
Please note that this condo, it's attached lanai, AND the Maui Vista common areas are strictly NON-SMOKING. While Maui Vista does provide a smoking bench, no smoking OF ANY KIND is allowed anywhere on the property other than at the designated bench. We appreciate your awareness and observation of this strict requirement.
Arrive and be immediately taken in by the comfortable island décor of this lovely condo. Many of the framed photos hanging throughout the condo were taken by us, and show the incredible beauty that surrounds us on Maui. Go explore and find Your paradise!
You’ll find all the comforts of home for either short or extended stays:
• Fully equipped kitchen—stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.), dishes, cookware, BBQ utensils.
• Luxurious and comfortable KING-SIZE bed
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Efficient A/C unit plus two ceiling fans to ensure you stay cool
• Spacious lanai with table/chairs opening onto grassy courtyard
• Private washer/dryer INSIDE condo
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, movie selection
• FREE Wireless Internet
• FREE unlimited long-distance phone service to the U.S. mainland and Canada
• FREE off-street parking
• Beach towels, beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas, beach toys, cooler, etc.
• Portable crib for infants (crib sheets not provided) and twin size futon mattress provided
• All linens provided (except for crib) including sheets, blankets, bath towels, washcloths, etc.
This condo is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included.
MORE INFORMATION ON SURROUNDING AREA:
- Kihei, Maui: Maui Vista is a relatively small condo community located in South Kihei, Maui. Kihei is located in South Maui within 20 minutes of the airport. Kihei is home to miles and miles of the most incredible beaches in the world. Many of the beaches in South Maui have been officially recognized as being among the best in the world! There is also an endless variety of restaurants, shopping, bars, snorkeling, golf, fishing, and just about anything else you could desire from your Maui vacation. From Maui Vista, it is a very short walk up the road to Kihei Kalama Village, where there are terrific shops, restaurants, and bars- all in an open air setting.
- Maui Vista: Maui Vista is made up of 3 buildings. Building 1 is closest to the ocean, then building 2, and finally building 3 is furthest inland. Each building has a small pool, two tennis courts, and a BBQ area. Directly across the street from Maui Vista is Kamaole I Beach, aka Charley Young Beach (pictures below). Charley Young is known as a family-friendly swimming beach. There is lots and lots of sand, bits of nice shade, rarely seems crowded, and the slope of the sand into the water is gentle. Perfect for boogie boarders, waders and swimmers of all ages!!
- In General: Looking for surfing instead? No problem. Take a right when you leave Maui Vista and the next beach to your left has plenty of the best beginners waves around. Looking for snorkeling? You will find Maui and the surrounding islands loaded with some of the best snorkeling sites around. You can drive down the coast and find endless choices of snorkeling sites where you just walk into the water and start enjoying. Or, you can go out on a snorkeling excursion to Molokini, Lanai, Molokai, or any of the special coves around Maui. There are more choices than you can imagine! The same goes for hiking, fishing, zip lines, or any other excursion you can dream of trying. I suggest picking up a copy of Maui Revealed well before your trip to Maui, and start reading up on your choices. I have found their reviews to be very accurate.
Member since: 2007
- On floor 1
- 605 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- In addition to the KING-SIZE bed in the bedroom, there is a Queen-size sofa bed in the living room. There is also a twin sized folding mattress in case you have small kids that need to be closer to the floor, or kids that just don't like to share the same sleeping space (like mine). We have also added a compact 'pack-n-play' for use as a crib. Sheets/blankets not provided for the pack-n-play. Lots of options for your sleeping arrangements!!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This condominium is family-owned and is our home-away-from-home, so we have taken great efforts to make sure everything you need to enjoy your stay on Maui has been included. You will find everything you need from pots to pans, plates to silverware, sheets to towels, a washer and a drier, boogie boards, beach mats, several floating noodles, beach bucket and shovels, beach towels, a cooler on wheels, etc. Mahalo!!...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Nude Beach
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 10 - Dec 20, 2016
3 night min stay
Holiday season 2016-2017
Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring Season 2017
Apr 1 - Jun 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer Season 2017
Jun 16 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Fall Season 2017
Sep 1 - Dec 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Holiday Season 2017
Dec 21 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning/Booking Fee $149
- Tax Rate 13.42%
- SPECIALS ALREADY INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATES ABOVE and are for new reservations only.
- Stays of 21+ nights: 10% off the seasonal nightly rate PLUS $149 cleaning/booking fee waived
- For a personalized quote, please send an e-mail to the owner!
- Hawaii Tax ID #171-061-2480
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kihei is a small town in sunny, South Maui. Kihei is home to an abundance of incredible beaches, many fine and casual restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. Walk from Maui Vista to snorkeling, surfing, boogie boarding, dining, groceries, bars, etc. The choices are limitless!
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Aloha! We are Steve, Marie, Tyler and Dalton Preitauer. While we wish we could say we live on Maui all year, we actually live in Colorado. Someday, Maui will be our forever home, but not yet... We look forward to having you stay in our home and learn to love Maui the way we do. Aloha!!
Why the Owner Chose Kihei, HI, USA:
Maui Vista is a terrific mix of long term residents and vacation rentals. This gives the entire property the feel of home, but in paradise! We chose Maui Vista as our first Maui purchase after saving and planning for over 10 years. It is pure heaven!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Maui Vista is across the street from one of the best beaches on the entire island, Kamaole I (aka Charley Young Beach). It is also easy walking distance to several other terrific beaches, a surfing beach, and lots of shops and restaurants. It has the central location and Hawaiian feel that makes you feel instantly relaxed and on vacation. We have decorated our condo at Maui Vista to feel tropical without feeling cliched. We hope to see you in Paradise!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining room and living room, with our signature surfboard wall
our lanai is first floor, second from the left across a great, grassy courtyard
Comfy King bed in tropical bedroom with custom bamboo wall and accents
The closest of the three pools at Maui Vista
beautiful Charley Young beach
bathroom with rain-shower shower
Our 'signature' surfboard wall and sofa bed
A gorgeous Maui rainbow!
Quiet cove near La Perouse Bay
aaahhh... Another quiet beach to enjoy...
Enjoy a local Maui wine while looking over our peaceful, grassy, courtyard lanai
View from lanai looking towards kitchen. Down the hallway is the bedroom
kitchen looking towards living room and lanai
Kitchen complete w/ pans, dishes, silverware, etc. Fridge across from microwave
BBQ area only about 20 steps from your door!
Living Room with tropical décor and sofa bed
Charley Young Beach, across the street
gorgeous Maui sunset
a lovely beach all to ourselves!!
an incredible view of Maui from the water
another gorgeous sunset from Kamaole II beach
woohoo!! Another heavenly day on the water, just off the coast of Maui
THIS is the way to end a Maui day!!
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM