Looking for a Kayaker's dream vacation rental? Look no more! Oceanfront This spacious 3 bedroom is part of the exclusive set of rentals offered by Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC on Tybee Island.
Directly waterfront on Tybee Island’s exclusive Back River with dock (there is a standing dock, no floating dock, boats may not be tied up here). This beautiful duplex townhome has 3 levels. Not only are you overlooking “Little Tybee” and our beautiful Back River, you have a lovely lawn to enjoy with friends and family. There is a nice beach immediately to the left of Alley 3 where the home is located (tiny hard to access beach in front of home) and the perfect spot to put in your kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board! Bird watching is great and you can also watch the sun set from your view overlooking the Tybee Creek (known to locals as Tybee’s “Back River.)! This three story town home overlooks the Back River. The entrance and garage are on ground level as is the access the lawn and stationary dock. The dock is shared.
• This lovely town home has its main living level on the second level (one flight of stairs) that accesses a nice patio overlooking the Back River and lawn.
• Adjoining the living room is a large kitchen with all the standard appliances (and then some) fully appointed for preparing gourmet meals or a quick sandwich to take to the beach. The dine-on counter top seats for 4 and dining table for 6. The open floor plan allows those gathered in the kitchen an unobstructed view Tybee Creek and all of the 18 islands that comprise Little Tybee, an uninhabited series of islands that people from all over the world love to explore. The views of the lawn of the back river are wonderful from the kitchen and dining area.
• Also on the living level of the home are 2 King bedrooms.
•1st BEDROOM– First King bedroom has a full bath with tub/shower just steps from your bedroom door.
• 2nd BEDROOM- Second King bedroom has private full bath with tub/shower and no view.
• 3rd BEDROOM– The King master suite is on the top floor of the home with spacious walk in closet and large master bath with Jacuzzi and shower. Private patio on top floor off master bedroom.
• Laundry room on living level of this home with full size washer and dryer.
• Things to do in the neighborhood: AJ’s Dockside Restaurant is within easy walking distance over looking Tybee Creek/Back River. They rent kayaks and stand-up paddle boards!Alley 3 is actually a broken part of Tybrisa. If you begin walking towards the Atlantic Ocean you will generally take Tybrisa (also known by locals as 16th Street) to the main restaurant, shopping and Pier/Pavilion.The patio has ample seating overlooking the back yard and back river.
• Parking for 3 (including garage parking for 2).
• Non smoking. Pets under 25lbs only