Sleeps 13. a Few Summer Dates Are Still Available.(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12-13)
TOP 10 REASONS TO RENT OUR HOME
1. Breathtaking Marsh views with a chance to see dolphins over coffee and watch everchanging tides
2. None of this twin bed nonsense...bedrooms have either a king bed or 2 QUEEN beds in each room. 2 King Bedrooms downstairs, 2 Queen bedrooms up(remember, 2 queen beds in each of those rooms).
3. Sleeps 13!
4. For Kiawah Island Club members, we are about as close as you can be to the Beach Club...a 2 minute drive. For all others, we are a 2minute drive, or a 4 minute bike ride.
5. Golfers: We are almost across from Osprey Point and about 1 1/2 miles to the Ocean Course.
6. TV's in all bedrooms and a connected bathroom for each bedroom plus a half bath downstairs.
7. Not your typical beach house. You'll feel like you're in a Tennessee mountain cottage inside but will enjoy the beautiful South Carolina Low Country outside.
8. Fisherman's paradise across the street at Canvasback Pond. Down the street from Pintail Pond.
9. Pack light! Beach chairs and boogie boards provided.
10. Wireless internet access, printer and fax machine, extra fridge on lower level, free standing ice machine.
Bonus: Custom decorated and beautifully maintained....see pictures below!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
Summer and Holiday rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
Nightly rental rates available in the Off Season. Monthly rates available.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 12-13
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Extra fridge, crock pot, Mixer, blender, beach chairs, boogie boards.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Rates subject to change until confirmed. 12.5% SC tax not included. Monthly rentals available on request Jan-Feb 2014......................................$1800/week March, April 2014 ............................$2100/week May-June 7, 2014.........................................$2600/week June 7-September 6, 2013...............................$3400/week September 6-December 31, 2013............................$1900/week Inquire about rates for Christmas, New Year's 2014. 3 night minimum in fall.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Why the Owner Chose Vanderhorst Plantation (Kiawah Island, South Carolina, United States of America):
We bought this house because we love the beautiful marsh views and that it looks like a mountain cottage nestled in the pines and live oaks, rather than a beach cottage.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This property is rental only, meaning we do not live here part time, nor do we store food or clothing at the property. When you check in, you don't have to worry about moving our things out of the way to make room for you.
- Primary: +1 4407960367
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Great Room with Tennessee mountain stone fireplace.
Vaulted Great Room at night.
Master Suite #1 on first floor with king bed and private balcony.
Bedroom #1 upstairs with 2 QUEEN beds and private bath.
Twin pullout in upstairs foyer.
View of Great Room from screened porch
Great Room looking across to kitchen
View from our screened in porch looking at the marsh creek at high tide.
Large Kitchen with breakfast bar.
Master Suite #2 with king bed on first floor.
Bedroom #2 upstairs with 2 QUEEN beds and private bath.
Our screened in porch--perfect for morning coffee and evening relaxation!
Great Room view
View down hallway
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, January 09, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 09/19/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.