Our beautiful Vanderhorst Plantation home is located one block from the entrance to the Osprey Point Golf Course and walking distance to the beach. At the corner of Governor's Drive and Marsh Cottage Lane, you will enjoy sweeping, ever-changing Marsh Creek views. We are a bike ride from the Ocean Course.
Kiawah Island Business license: BL008969-02-2018
TOP 10 REASONS TO RENT OUR HOME
1. You won't find owners' belongings in the draweres or closets, or owners' food in the fridge or freezer
2. None of this twin bed nonsense...bedrooms have either a king bed or 2 QUEEN beds in each room. 2 King Bedrooms downstairs, 2 Queen bedrooms up(remember, 2 queen beds in each of those rooms).
3. Sleeps a lot of people!
4. For Kiawah Island Club members, we are about as close as you can be to the Beach Club...a 2 minute drive. For all others, we are a 2 minute drive, or a 4 minute bike ride to the beach.
5. Golfers: We are almost across from Osprey Point and about 1 1/2 miles to the Ocean Course.
6. TV's in all bedrooms and a connected bathroom for each bedroom plus a half bath downstairs.
7. Not your typical beach house. You'll feel like you're in a Tennessee mountain cottage inside but will enjoy the beautiful South Carolina Low Country outside.
8. Fisherman's paradise across the street at Canvasback Pond. Down the street from Pintail Pond.
9. Breathtaking Marsh views with a chance to see dolphins over coffee and watch everchanging tides.
10. Wireless internet access, printer, extra fridge on lower level, free standing ice machine.
Bonus: Custom decorated and beautifully maintained....see pictures below!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
Summer and Holiday rentals are Saturday to Saturday.
Nightly rental rates available in the Off Season. Monthly rates available.