Conveniently located 1+ miles down the road from all the action yet quietly tucked away, this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath country get-away is sitting on a 5 acre semi-private lot nestled in the valley of the Mohican State Park area. The layout of this home is great for families -parents or grandparents get the peace and quiet of the seclusion of the bedroom at one end of the guesthouse while the living room and other bedrooms are at the other end of the house on the other side of the kitchen! This is a clean, comfortable and cozy, freshly updated modular home, conveniently located. If you're feeling adventurous or looking for something to do, just head a mile and a half on down the street and:
• Take a canoe trip, kayak or raft down the river.
• Challenge yourself on 6 different levels at the Aerial Park.
• Golf on one of the best miniature golf courses.
• See how fast you can go at the Go Kart race track.
• Mountain bike Ohio’s #1 ranked MTB trail.
• Hike some awesome trails in Mohican State Park.
Want to venture out just a little further? Feel like dining out? Want to shop? Want to rent a boat on a lake? An Owl and the Moon Guesthouse is not far from many other points of interest:
• Mountain bike trail head parking lot: 1 ¼ mile
• Mohican Market Café, Trails End, Pizza Hut: 1 ½ miles
• Copper Mug & Grill, Landoll's Castle: 3 miles
• Loudonville shops, restaurants, groceries, museum, ice creamery: 4 miles
• Ohio Theatre in Loudonville (Discounts for guests): 4 miles
• Loudonville Public Swimming Pool: 5 miles
• Tree Frog Canopy Zipline Tours: 5 ½ miles
• Pleasant Hill Lake Marina boat rentals and swimming beach: 8 1/2 miles
• Mohican State Park Lodge (Dining, Lounge, Pool, Tennis, sunset view!!): 9 miles
• Pleasant Hill Golf Course: 10 miles
• Perrysville Restaurants: 8 miles
• Danville Rails to Trails bike trail head: 11 ½ miles
• Malabar Farms and Restaurant: 13 miles
• Triple M Horseback riding: 12 miles
• Snow Trails Ski Resort: 19 miles
• Millersburg (Antiquing, brewery and restaurants): 20 miles
• Wooster (Shops, restaurants, wineries, brewery): 24 miles
• Mid Ohio Sports Car Race Track: 28 miles
• Berlin (Amish country – shops and restaurants): 30 miles
Feeling a little less ambitious? Just wanting to get out to the country to unwind? Exhausted making the most out of a wonderful day full of activities? Select a good book off the shelf, kick back and relax with your favorite beverage on the porch swing or glider out on the 52 foot long porch. Or stay inside and lounge on the couch in the air conditioning and watch a good movie. Want to grill out? You’ll find a nice clean stainless steel gas grill to use. After your meal, sit by a campfire, relax while watching for that elusive owl, perhaps perched upon a branch in the foreground of the moonlight, and plan your next day’s activities. There’s so much to do in the Mohican area! Then at the end of the day, know that you'll get a good night's rest on a firm yet plush support, high quality mattress. Wake up in the morning with the birds – grab a cup of coffee and your robe or throw blanket and go sit on the porch swing or glider to enjoy the start of a brand new day!