About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
sleep sofa /futon
tub · Toilet · shower · Combination tub/shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Child gear available upon requests. Child gear available upon requests.
Pets allowed - We must be notified at time of bookingWe must be notified at time of booking
No smoking - No smoking on or outside premises at all!!! No smoking on or outside premises at all!!!
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No Parties NO SMOKING! If discovered, your deposit will be forfeited. You will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund.
- If it is a 90 degree day and you leave the windows open and A/C running all day or vice versa, we do reserve the right to keep the deposit.
- No illegal activity whatsoever will be tolerated. You will be removed from property swiftly and promptly. You assume all risks while staying onsite.
Hosted by KellyAsk a question
I formerly worked on Wall Street on the trading floor of several Global Investment banks running a department for all of Americas and then moved into the Tech world when I relocated to Denver. I quit my job in 2016 in the midst of our build to stay home with our 2 young kiddos. My husband is in Telecom and branched outside his comfort zone to design every aspect of our home. You will find us out and about at the park with our dog and kiddos when the weather is nice, biking, hiking and enjoying all that Denver offers and working on projects around the house. We, thoroughly, enjoy meeting/talking with neighbors and our guests, if you so choose!
Why Kelly chose Whittier
LOCATION (close proximity to downtown), DOG PARK accessibility and neighborhood!! We love the beautiful, historic homes and the wonderful community-oriented, diverse neighborhood with a downtown feel. We love welcoming guests from all over as we have enjoyed traveling extensively in our former lives and just starting to branch out traveling again with a family! It would be our privilege to welcome you as our guest!
What makes this Place unique
Our guests with furry friends LOVE the dog park just across the street. The carriage house offers a cozy feel offering total privacy. Many have commented on our TALL shower head, all the windows that bring in so much light and those park views!