Amazing Log Cabin on its own private road with large cul-de-sac to park and turn around large vehicles - Quiet, Peaceful, Private - 'It Will Not Get Any Better Than This' -- Our cabin has spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains from two wrap around Covered Decks and from the family dining table. Nicely named the 'Foothills Lodge', New leather furniture, Ole-timey wood slat tables to all King Size beds in the 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The 4 King beds and 2 sleeper sofas can accommodate 10 to 12 guests. 3 Full bathrooms with 2 of the bathrooms having tub-shower combo. Lounging Deck furniture, Porch Swing, Gas Fire Pit, all help with the tremendous over looking mountain views. Electronic Video Arcade game (PacMan, Donkey Kong & 140 others) and Pool table and Air Hockey & Foosball table in the Game Room........ along with the Corn Hole Game on the lower deck.
As remote as our vacation home is, it’s amazingly close to all of the fun, shopping, and entertainment of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. Area attractions like DollyWood, Dolly Parton's Stamped and Jimmy Buffet's "The Island" are only a few minutes away.
If you love cooking large meals this is the place for you. Just minutes from Pigeon Forge and located half-way between Pigeon Forge and Townsend (& Cades Cove), you can enjoy local attractions & restaurants like, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and Jimmy Buffets 'The Island' or just enjoy the quiet country stores and attractions of Wears Valley. Wears Valley is just over the mountain ridge from Pigeon Forge. Check out the photos of this very modern and unique log cabin.
**Swimming pool shown in the photos of the cabin, it is free to our guests to use while you re staying with us -- there is a deli located at the pool if food items are needed and it is located only 1/2 mile from the cabin -- free to our guests (seasonal pool access)
**Wheel Chair accessible - yes this is - from parking area straight up on the main level deck.
**Foothills Parkway Highway - One mile from the newly opened Foothills Parkway Highway. Search for this Foothills Parkway Highway on Google or Youtube and watch the video - this is a must see views of the Great Smoky Mountains from your vehicle.
>Our cabin is equipped with everything you will need for your stay. From an open air full kitchen, cathedral 25 foot ceilings, to the four King-Size Beds, Wireless Internet and a Keurig coffee maker with pods. The cabin's Master King Suite Bedroom is upstairs and engulfs the entire upper loft area. The cabin has full 3 baths, a rec room on the lower level and great mountain view out of the front 20 foot tall glass panes. The rural community of Hickory Hollow has two, yes two, catch & release lakes for fishing (bring your fishing poles) & a very large & nice community swimming pool (Swimming pool area has a deli for food/drink - seasonal).
> This is a rustic 3 level cabin with two large wrap around decks. Entrance is straight onto the center level deck with decking chairs and a gas fire pit. We have Corn Hole game on the deck along with deck swings. The lower level has electronic arcade video game (PacMan, Donkey Kong, etc), Air Hockey, Foosball table, and a billiards pool table. Check out the photos of the rec room.
Please Note - Weekly Rates Available -- When your are checking pricing, review the "Rates" tab on the left side of the screen for savings on a 7 day stay -- This can save you a bit of money.
• NO PETS AT ALL and No Smoking allowed at all - Sever Family Alleges - When Renting our cabin you are agreeing to No Pets bought to our cabin
**Please Note for bad weather (i.e. Snow Storms) this may cause a guest to miss their stay in our cabin; VRBO.com had partnered with CSA Insurance Company and they offer trip insurance. All guest can call CSA at 1-800-348-9505 for a Trip Insurance quote.
**DISCLAIMER - This cabin is in the Great Smoky Mountains where a multitude of wildlife exists. During your stay, it is possible you could encounter wildlife like Insects, Squirrels, Raccoons, Turkeys, Bears, etc. All possible notifications and efforts have been taken by the owners prior to your arrival to make this cabin a safe and enjoyable vacation rental for the guests.
FACEBOOK Page for more Information and photos and videos - https://www.facebook.com/Foothills-Lodge-Log-Cabin-in-Wears-Valley-Sevierville-TN-1443759729045692/
>>Video of the cabin - http://www.youtube.com/embed/eJYIln2AsfU?rel=0
Distance from Area Attractions:
Pigeon Forge Parkway - 12 mile
Gatlinburg - 18 miles
Dollywood Park - 16 miles
Margaretville (The Island) - 12 miles
• Sleeps up to 10 to 12 adults (4 King Beds & 2 Sofa Sleepers)
• Large Master King Suite Bedroom - Engulfs the entire loft area (1 King bed with full bath, flat screen TV with Cable)
• 2nd & 3rd Bedroom - Main Level - King Size Beds (Shared hall full bathroom)
* 4th Bedroom - Lower level - King Size Bed - Open room style -with full bath with washer/dryer in corner closet -- this lower level also has 2 sleeper sofas.
• Spectacular Smoky Mountain and foothills view with a full set up of deck furniture with gas fire pit
• Gas Fireplace
• Cable TV on 4 large flat screen TVs,
* Wireless internet
• Full Open Air Kitchen with Cathedral Ceiling - Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Range, Keurig Coffee Maker with Keurig coffee maker with starter pod cups, and Refrigerator -- Full Size Washer/Dryer
• 2 Spacious wrap around decks with wonderful mountain views
* Catch and release fish pond access in the community
* Very nice & large swimming pool in the community
• No Pets and No Smoking allowed AT ALL
• Starter supply of toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap, dishwasher detergent and Propane for the Fire Pit
** We have two other Log Cabins for rent; First
1) One Bedroom Log Cabin that sleeps 6
2) Two bedroom Log Cabin that sleeps 8 -- These can be found at
1) One Bedroom Cabin www.vrbo.com/1146599
2) Two Bedroom Cabin www.vrbo.com/1007857