Amazing Views from two wrap around covered decks - Quiet, Peaceful, Private - This log cabin is a very nice one-bedroom cabin that can sleep a total of 6 with the aid of a Queen Size Murphy bed and a Sleeper Sofa on the main level and a King Bed in the Master Suite located on the lower level. Located in Hickory Hollow community of Wears Valley with spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding area. Guests w6ill enjoy the open floor plans with cathedral ceilings on the main level and having a totally private hot tub out on the wrap-around deck off the private Master King Suite on the lower level with tremendous views of the Smoky Mountains and foothills. Open air fully stocked kitchen even with the Keurig coffee maker for your morning cup - Keurig coffee cups provided. The cabin has spacious rooms that are beautifully decorated. Amenities include two TVs (one large flat screen), Wireless Internet, two gas fireplaces, and a one person Jacuzzi in the main level full bath room. The Hickory Hollow community has two, yes two, catch and release ponds and a very nice & large swimming pool.
• Sleeps up to 6
• Master Bedroom (1 King bed with full bath with a - private large deck off of the bedroom with the Hot Tub)
• 2nd Bed - Main Level (Murphey Bed Queen with full bathrooms on the main level)
* 3rd Bed - Sleeper Sofa on the main level
• Outdoor Hot Tub off of the Master Bed Room
• Spectacular Smoky Mountain and foothills view
• Gas Log Fireplace
• Comcast Cable on 2 TVs, Wireless internet
• Full Open Air Kitchen with Cathedral Ceiling - Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Range, Coffee Maker, and Refrigerator -- Washer/Dryer
• Spacious surround deck with rocking chairs, semi-private with catch and release fish pond access
• No pets and No Smoking allowed at all
* Wheel Chair accessible - Yes from the parking lot straight onto the main level deck and then into the cabin.
• Starter supply of toilet tissue, paper towels, bath soap and dishwasher detergent
•This cabin offers our guest FREE access to the community pool and catch & release pond located in the Community.
**Please Note for bad weather (i.e. Snow Storms) this may cause a guest to miss their stay in our cabin; VRBO.com had partnered with CSA Insurance Company and they offer trip insurance. All guest can call CSA at 1-800-348-9505 for a Trip Insurance quote.
**DISCLAIMER - This cabin is in the Great Smoky Mountains where a multitude of wildlife exists. During your stay, it is possible you could encounter wildlife like Insects, Squirrels, Raccoons, Turkeys, Bears, etc. All possible notifications and efforts have been taken by the owners prior to your arrival to make this cabin a safe and enjoyable vacation rental for the guests.
VIDEO of Cabin (part 1) - https://youtu.be/0JDNzCgOAR4
VIDEO of Cabin 9part 2) - https://youtu.be/MtSEMzdm33g
FACEBOOK Page (for more information and photos and videos - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cabin%20fever%20-%20cabin%20rental%20-%20one%20bedroom%20sleep%206
** Two other Log Cabins for rent; First is a Two Bedroom Log Cabin that sleeps 8 and a Second a 4 bedroom Log Cabin that sleeps 12 -- These can be found at
1) Two Bedroom Cabin www.vrbo.com/1007857
2) Four Bedroom Cabin www.vrbo.com/1146387