5 Bedroom - 11+, Walk to Lake, Close to Beach/Golf/Wequassett/Wychmere Resorts(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, living room, family room, new kitchen & outdoor Shower
Spacious 5 bedroom-sleeps 11+, Great vacation house to share with for 2+ families! Open kitchen & open living room, porch, deck, extra family room, hardwood floors throughout downstairs, newly renovated, clean, newly painted, warm & welcoming! Outdoor showers, 3 full bathrooms- one Brand new. We also offer high speed internet computer hookup! Beds - 1 King, 2 Queen, and 5 twin beds, All Bedrooms air conditioned. New deck, outdoor shower & NEW gas grill, portable ice maker, NEW beverage center. 2 tvs, 1 Flat screen t.v. cable, 2 dvds, stereo, Sonos wireless. Full kitchen appliances, Free Wireless throughout the entire house. Bath towels included. Washer, Dryer. 2x garbage pickup all included. less than 10 minutes to Wychmere Harbor and Wequassett Resorts. 3 minute walk to Bucks Pond swimmable lake, Kayak, 4 Bikes, 1.5 miles to beach, close to golf, cinemas, stores, groceries, restaurants. 1 mile from the Harwich Cape Cod baseball league. Safe, quiet Great Sands Lake community neighborhood - great for kids, family. New Fire pit, fenced in back yard. Garbage pick up 2x week included.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 11
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- One King Master - upstairs w/air conditioner One Queen- 2nd bedroom upstairs w/air conditioner One Queen (in bedroom with one of the twins) w/ air conditioner 5 twins (two bedrooms with two twins each) w air conditioner Pillows and top comforters provided. Fans in each bedroom as well. 2 TVs - one flat screen, two DVD players Stereo & wiresless provided. Renters must provide own bed linens. Bath towels are supplied. New portable Ice maker, beverage center & New Grill. FREE Wireless throughout the home Garbage pick up 2x week included in rental rate New Gas Grill and fire pit. 3 full baths - one New Bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 1 king, 2 queen, 1 full, 5 twins, please see pictures of each bedroom. Great Deck and outdoor shower; new gas grill; new fire pit, Beverage center with portable ice maker, porch; fans in every room. A/C in all 5 bedrooms. 4 bikes and one kayak. Games for kids, books for adults, horseshoes. TwoTVs, one flat screen TV in living room w/DVD, 2nd TV in family room w DVD. Free High speed Internet access & wireless hook up. Please bring own sheets bed linens. We supply bath towels.. New Washer and dryer on premises. We have a 3 minute walk to our beautiful lake, Buck's Pond which is open only to the Lake Association neighborhood. No motor boats allowed, just canoes, kayaks, row boats, paddle boats and fishing allowed. Very quiet neighborhood, no through traffic, great neighborhood for walking/running. Free wireless throughout the house. New Fire pit....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 11 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Dialup Access
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
$2550/week June - September; $300 security deposit.
$2550/week June - September; $300 security deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
5 minute walk to Bucks Pond lake. No motor boats allowed, very clean! House is located off 39 close to the ocean side of Harwich, close to Wychmere Harbor & Wequassett Resort, Cranberry Valley public Golf course, close to Chatham, shops, activities for the kids, bumper boats, mini golf, parks, biking and walking trails. Harwich Cape Cod Baseball league plays about 1 mile from our house. Harwich has a great Cranberry festival in the Fall. Easy access off Rte 6 to get to other ocean side beaches.
Harwich is noted for its beautiful Nantucket Sound warm-water beaches, large fresh-water ponds, bike path, conservation areas, great restaurants and family activities. There is always something to do rain or shine. Just a short drive to Chatham, Brewster, Orleans, Dennis and the rest of the Cape.
Why the Owner Chose East Harwich, Harwich, MA, USA:
This is a great house to share with two families. Plenty of space for all family members to go inside and out. Backyard fenced in, great fire pit, outdoor shower, 3 full baths, open kitchen living room and extra family room with DVD, wireless Sonos. Beverage center. Wychmere Harbor and Wequasset resort are less than 10 minutes away. Very close to lake, golf, beach, biking and food and beverage!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
4 Bikes, kayak, raft and fun games provided for all. 5 minute walk to lake. Large driveway fits 6 cars.
- Primary: +1 2039133731 cell
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen & island
2nd twin downstairs
3rd twin downstairs
Living room 2008
Deck & outdoor shower
Buck's Pond Lake beach 5 minute walk from house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.