WE RESPOND TO INQUIRIES WITHIN 30 MINUTES ON AVERAGE!!
FORGIVE PICTURES. PHOTOGRAPHER IS TAKING NEW PICTURES NOW. More resort pictures on Aston Kaanapali Shores website.
I ALSO OWN A HOUSE IN TAHOE VRBO.COM/334090 IF YOU WANT TO READ REVIEWS. I PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE TO MY RENTERS.
NEW $185 NIGHTLY LAST MINUTE RATE FOR RESERVATIONS BOOKED LESS THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL, 7 NIGHT MINIMUM, PROVIDING SPACE AVAILABLE. CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY.
Prior VRBO number was 178674, discount for prior renters.
Kaanapali Shores is a beachfront hotel resort with a gated entry, a covered parking structure, dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning two swimming pools, waterfalls, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens. They have Hawaiin dancers and live music by the pool every Wednesday evening. There are even four barbecues near the tennis courts.
Just steps away from the Kaanapali beach, this unit is perfect for families with small children wanting convenient access to the pool. It also offers convenient access to the bar and restaurant. Close to the elevator, it is also just one floor above the top parking level, offering easy in and out access from your car.
Photos are recent; this unit has been completely upgraded in 2008. We are currently taking bookings for 2017 and 2018. Highlights include:
* Condo is just steps from the ocean, 2 hot tubs, pool, oceanfront pool and restaurant.
* Ocean and sunset views from living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom and both balconies.
* Newly upgraded kitchen and baths with louvered cherry cabinets and granite counter tops.
* All new stainless steel appliances.
* Washer and Dryer is in the unit.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Shops, restaurant, tennis, health club, salon, game room and concierge on site.
* Boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach chairs, tennis rackets, beach toys and more are included.
* Big, Flat screen TV's in living and both bedrooms.
This luxury condo has been completely redone and is the perfect vacation choice for an intimate Hawaii vacation or for the family trip of a lifetime. It is beautifully furnished with a new kitchen, master bedroom with king bed and trundle bed (which sleeps one person), a second bedroom with two twin beds (that can be moved together), and a fold out queen size couch in the living room. The unit is on the fourth floor and overlooks the pool and Jacuzzi. It is perfect for families who want to keep an eye on the kids or family members without sitting by the pool all day. You can call the gang in for lunch from the spacious living room lanai. The master bedroom also has an intimate private lanai.
Across the street is a shopping center including Stars supermarket and various restaurants.