Upscale, single family home with over 5,000 sq. ft. of living space, with 4+1 bedrooms/4.5 baths in the prestigious Meredith Bay gated-community. Minutes to Gunstock Ski Resort. Community has winter amenities (e.g., ice rink) and summer amenities (e.g., pool, tennis courts). Home includes a gym with a 3-person sauna, 7-person hot tub, and fire pit.
First floor open layout includes foyer, kitchen, dining room, living room, office, laundry room, alcove to master bedroom, and huge deck.
• Kitchen: Open kitchen layout with easy access to living and dining rooms, and lake and mountain views. Custom Luxor wood cabinets. Center island with countertop dining and brass fixture lighting, granite countertops throughout, granite and tile backsplash, double sink with disposal, gas range with large oven and warming drawer, large French door refrigerator with filtered ice and water dispenser, and dishwasher.
• Living Room: Living room includes vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling stone fireplace with stone mantle and bench, built in cabinets, and large windows and door to huge deck.
• Master Bedroom: Alcove with built in cabinets leads to set-off, first floor master bedroom that includes magnificent trim, sunken ceiling accent lighting, ceiling fan, and large windows for spectacular, unobstructed, private views of the sunrise, lake and mountain right from your bed. Master bathroom includes large soaking tub, large double vanity with granite top, and separate tiled shower with rain head.
• Laundry Room: Convenient first floor laundry room with washer and dryer, includes large utility sink and upscale cabinetry with lots of storage.
• Entryway: Entryway foyer includes chandelier and built-in cabinetry with bench.
• Office: Office with sliding glass doors, built in cabinets and wainscoting.
• Deck: Living room access to large deck with stainless steel cable railings for unobstructed view of lake and mountains, and morning sunrise.
• Views: First floor has views of lake and mountains from large windows and doors from the kitchen, dining room, living room, and master bedroom.
Second floor includes two more large bedrooms both with full en-suite bathrooms and French doors leading to private balconies with unobstructed views of lake and mountains, as well as a catwalk with great views, large bonus room (use a playroom, music room, billiard room, additional bedroom, etc.). (Third upstairs bedroom can be used as a bunk room off from playroom for overflow guests.)
Finished, walkout basement includes high 9-feet ceilings; carpeting throughout; large bedroom with walk-in closet; full bathroom with shower/tub and closet; TV room with built-in cabinets, stone fireplace and home entertainment system hook up; and gym with ceiling fan, TV and 3-person sauna.
Bright walkout has access to backyard with paver-stone covered patio, hot tub, fire pit, landscaped yard with landscape lighting, and path to a walking trail. Backyard abuts conservation, non-buildable land for added privacy.
Large, deep two bay garage with lots of space for storage, including a storage closet. Store your kayaks, skis, bikes, and keep your two cars indoors and clean with the central vac.
Landscaped yard with irrigation system and copper landscape lighting in both front and back. Granite steps from front to back yard. Fire pit, covered paver stone patio, 7-person Hotsprings hot tub, and access to walking/snowshoe trail.
Miscellaneous: This upscale home comes with what you would expect: Multi-zone central air-conditioning, fire sprinkler system throughout, central vac, pre-wired alarm system with motion sensors, detailed trim, built-in cabinets, and exceptional carpentry throughout. Back yard abuts non-buildable open space land for added privacy with unobstructed, spectacular lake and mountain views and path to walking/snowshoe trail.