Just over and hour from Memphis
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Vacuum pet hair before check out.Vacuum pet hair before check out.
No smoking - No smoking in house or on screen porch.No smoking in house or on screen porch.
Max guests: 4
- All garbage must be removed and placed in garbage can and taken to the road. Remove bed linens and place by washing machine.
- Turn off all lights and ceiling fans. Turn AC to 80 or Heat to 50.
- Pets considered. Must be house trained and free of fleas/ticks.
I met one of my best friends at Leigh’s cabin; we hadn’t seen each other since January because of the pandemic. We snuggled into the cabin, talked the entire time and enjoyed the property immensely!
Relaxing and just comfy!
Wonderful cabin!!! Wonderful owner!!! Great all the way around,
AWESOME SPRING BREAK!!!
My family and I stayed for nine (9) days during Spring Break and we had a blast. The cabin is AWESOME!!! It is located close to Enid and Grenada Lakes,. My family is already to make reservations and stay with Leigh again. Thanks for sharing your cabin with us!
The cabin was very clean. Nice quite location. Was as advertised. Will stay again.
We're happy to open the cabin up to guest's and we hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
Owner purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Owner chose Oakland
As a kid, we've always had our family reunions at Enid Lake and we still do. We enjoy fishing and boating.. . And we thought this was a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and wind down from every day life.
What makes this Cabin unique
Some of the best crappie fishing around! A great place to relax and unwind from life. It's so peaceful.