The Panoramic Penthouse @ Quartermile is the epitome of five star luxury. A stunning penthouse suitable for 6 adults and up to 4 children.
This apartment is the heights of luxury living. Over 3 levels, this 4 bed Penthouse property boasts impressive 360 views of the city, looking across to the Meadows, up to Edinburgh Castle and across to Blackford Hill, Salisbury Crags and Arthur's Seat. There are three roof terraces and modern glass walls so you can appreciate the views at any time. One of the roof terraces has a range BBQ and outdoor seating while the very top floor has a hot tub and outside bar!
As if the views weren't enough, the inside of the property is lavish and bespoke as well. On three levels, the apartment has solid oak flooring, air conditioning, a surround sound 3D TV, and speakers and sound in every room. There is even a tile TV in the master ensuite.
The top floor interior is an open plan relaxing living space with mezzanine, leather sofas and seats. There is a fooseball table in the mezzanine area. A washroom is also on this level.
On the middle level is the large, designer kitchen, with island and granite worktops. There is an oak dining table to seat 10 and an open plan living area with comfortable large sofa. This level has the balcony with BBQ and outdoor seating.
All the bedrooms are located on the first floor. The master has breathtaking views, his and her walk in wardrobes and a large en-suite, with designer tub and a large rain shower head. There are a further two en-suite bedrooms, a children's play bedroom with 'pirate ship' themed bunk beds (3 single beds) and a family bathroom. This floor also features a 'hide' with sofa, ideal for children and a large utility room.
This apartment really is the ideal luxury pad for your family holiday to Edinburgh.
The Edinburgh Address offer a range of hand-picked, luxury self-catering apartments and homes for short-term and holiday letting.
This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults and 4 children.
To secure a booking, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less than three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 30 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £1,000 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm. Check-ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!