The geographical location is very strategic to 20 minutes from the international airport serving the Guadeloupe, 15 minutes from the commercial area of Jarry, economic heart of the island, within 30 minutes from the beaches of both the leeward coast (Deshaies , Malendure, the Cousteau reserve ...) and the beaches of the Riviera in Grande Terre (Gosier, St. Anne, St. Francis, Mold ....).
On the site of the old distillery Tabanon, the ruins have been restored (Fireplace, Wheel Dawn, sugar mills ...) Housing consists of 5 villas built in a lush tropical garden with the remains of the former distillery.
The architecture recalls the Creole houses of Maitre around with the "boxes" of the traditional building, the luxurious villas are connected by a wall recalling the Aqueduct of the water wheel.
Officially A furnished 4 **** by Atout France, ICH approval No. 06402 14 971 118 0640.
Ranked No. 4 Keys CLEVACANCES 971MS0148.
These villas with evocative names that make up our fruit punches Caribbean have been designed to make you spend an unforgettable stay:
- Villa Coco, ranked 4 ****, with a quality accommodation for 6 people with 3 bedrooms with bathroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a terrace with a swimming pool private .
- Villa LIME, classified 4 *****, quality accommodation for 2 persons with a bedroom with bathroom, a living room with fitted kitchen, terrace with pergola and a private Spa.
- Villa MARACUDJA, accommodation for 2 people identical to the previous.
- Villa CARAMBOLE, accommodation for 2 people identical to the previous.
- Villas Twinned Schrubb and barbarian, classified 3 ***, communicating can receive 4 people or couples 2X2 2 bedrooms with bathroom, 2 kitchens, 2 terraces and a private Spa.