PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND INFORMATION @ www.surfsidemontara.com
This well cared for non-smoking home is located across from Golden Gate National Recreation and Hiking Area with beautiful unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, Montara State Beach and Devils Slide. Just minutes to Pacifica, San Francisco & the Peninsula. Beautiful Brazilian cherry wood floors, a chef's dream kitchen with a formal dining room allowing access to the back patio. Soaring ceilings take full advantage of the views from both levels. 4 bed/3 bath home offers 1 bed & bath on the main level, all others up including spacious master. New furnishings throughout. You will fall in love with this one of a kind Montara Beauty!
• View of beach and ocean; located across Highway 1 and walking distance (about 150 yards) from Montara State Beach Park;
• Located directly across the street from McKnee Ranch State Park and Rancho Coral de Tierra with lots of hiking/biking trails;
• Located across the street from bar and restaurant
• 20 miles south of San Francisco and 8 miles north of Half Moon Bay
• Sleeps 10
• Kitchen: Gourmet chef's kitchen includes counter top informal seating for eight, double stove, dishwasher, filtered water, and wine fridge; cabinets are stocked with two sets of dining ware including all plates, bowls, cups, wine glasses, and cutlery; we also provide all pots, pans, serving dishes, baking ware, and electric appliances; We stock the pantry cabinet with basic essentials including salt, pepper, cooking oils, basic seasonings, paper towels, dish towels, soap, and clean sponges. Drip coffee maker, french press, and Italian espresso maker included.
• Dining Room: Formal dining room seats eight, formally, with additional folding chairs provided. Outside patio table for eight with umbrella located in the garage.
• Family Rooms: Leather couch and occasional chairs in the living room seat ten comfortably. Large wall mounted 72-inch TV with surround sound system. There are many family board games and young children's' toys located in the credenza. Views of the beach, and endless ceilings make this space welcoming for the whole family. An additional sitting / reading area off of the kitchen. This is where the foldout futon is located.
Smart TV's in all bedrooms (except bunk room); WiFi, Comcast cable, surround sound (living room), and a Bose Wireless speaker system.
• Master Bed / Bath: Upstairs, you will find a well appointed Master Suite with an ocean and mountain view balcony. This room sleeps two in a King bed, has seating area with massage chair, and a large wardrobe and dresser to hold your personal items. A large on-suite spa like bathroom with walk-in shower, double sinks, and beautiful jetted soaker tub. Enjoy a book while glancing out the window at the Pacific Ocean, or cozy up in the comfy bed with a movie.
• Queen I: Downstairs, off of the living and dining rooms, you will find a queen bedroom with attached full bathroom (double wide shower stall only). This room has a sliding glass door which accesses the backyard patio. Queen bed, TV, full closet, and dressing tables complete this light-filled space.
• Queen II: Upstairs you will find a second queen bedroom. This room connects to the bunk room, with adjoining jack-and-jill bathroom, which makes this an ideal space for a family with kids, or teenagers and smaller kids. Queen bed, TV, full closet, and dressing table complete this room. Bathroom has a double sink, and separate closing toilet / shower room.
• Bunk Room & Office: The bunk room includes one full (bottom) bed, and one twin (top) bed. This room also has a built in desk with beautiful views of the ocean, and built in closet wardrobe. The bunk room connects to the upstairs queen room via a jack-and-jill bathroom. This is a perfect kids room, or overflow space for extra guests.
• Parking in driveway for four cars.
• Gas look-through fire place in the living room provides ambiance and warmth.
• Linens: Each bed is made with clean linens, and two shower towels & wash cloths are provided for each guest. In addition to the futon, there is a queen sized inflatable mattress available for extra guests;
• BBQ: Brand new propane grill with one full propane take provided;
• Washer/Dryer Laundry Room with drying rack, iron, and ironing board.
• Bikes: Two bicycles (1 male, 1 female) are provided for cruising the area. Please use locks and helmets provided (extra fee incurred for lost/damaged bikes);
• Traveling with Baby? We have you covered with optional use of pack and play sleeping crib, high chair seat, baby carrier for hiking, bouncer, play pen folding gate, and toys. Please indicate if you would like to utilize these items.
• Pets: Please review detailed pet policy. A tote which includes food/water dish, dog towels, poop bags, chew toys, etc. is available.
• Beach Fun: beach toys, folding chairs, beach blanket, shade tent, and beach towels are provided for use (extra fee incurred for lost/damaged items).
• Check in with keyless entry, or request personalized check-in and tour with property manager.
• Land line telephone service with free phone calls within the US
• Central heat