About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 10. Bedrooms: 5. Bathrooms: 3
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
(PRIVATE STRUCTURE). Villa Laffranco was built in the 1920’s, with a recent restoration which has taken place about twenty years ago. It is situated in one of the most beautiful streets in Santa Marinella considered as one of the gems of the local area. This location is renowned for its strategic position, ideal for walks in the town or on the beach, up until the 900’s this property has been a meeting point for artists and writers. The beach is only a few meters from the property which can be reached via a private walkway from the property. Villino Laffranco allows its guests the possibility to reach Rome in a short journey, or day trips in the discovery of the antique site of “Cerveteri e Tarquinia”, the antique “Castello di Santa Severa” and for nature lovers, a walk through the natural park of “Monti della Tolfa”.
From the main entrance which enters into a small entrance hall and to the right, a large living room with fireplace. To the left, there is an open kitchen which has direct access outdoors and a service bathroom. The first floor accessible via an marble staircase where there is a single bedroom, a twin bedroom, a double bedroom and two bathrooms one with shower and one with bath tub, the second floor (loft) is made up of a twin bedroom, a triple bedroom and a bathroom with bathtub.
Villino Laffranco is immersed in a park of about 1200 m2 completely fenced. The presence of secular trees and palms create the perfect atmosphere for relaxing in the shade in the fully equipped area with sofa's and armchairs. Next to the French doors of the kitchen there is an open dining area equipped with round table with umbrella.
The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, and measures 7 x 4 meters with a minimum depth of 0,50m. and a maximum depth of 2m. The entrance into the swimming pool is via steps. On one side of the pool there is a splendid lawn whereas on the other side there is “cotto” pavements with the extra special characteristic of not heating during the summer. The solarium area is equipped with sun loungers, and a shaded area under the palms with wickers chairs and armchairs, tables and umbrella.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Santa Marinella is situated in the Lazio region 60 Km from Roma, 40 Km from the airport Rome Fiumicino and 10 Km from the Port of Civitavecchia. Santa Marinella is reachable via the motorway from Roma A12 Roma-Civitavecchia, exit S.Marinella-S.Severa, from the north A12 Civitavecchia-Roma, exit Civitavecchia Sud. By train from the stations: Roma Termini, Ostiense, Tiburtina; by sea from Porto di Civitavecchia; by plane Fiumicino “Leonardo da Vinci” airport.
Airports: Roma Fiumicino 65 km
Train Station: Santa Marinella 500 m
Highway: coming from South: A12 exit Santa Marinella-Santa Severa 7,5 km; coming from North: A1 exit Orte 94 km
Attractions within 100 km: Santa Severa 9 km, Cerveteri 23 km, Tarquinia 32 km, Lago di Bracciano 52 km, Roma 72 km, Viterbo 69 km, Monte Argentario 93 km
Services and shops: 100 m
Beach: 100 metres
Access road: Paved
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity starting from 2018(€ 100,00 in low season; € 180,00 in medium and in high season) heating (on consumption using up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)