About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 14 + 2. Bedrooms: 8. Bathrooms: 7.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
(RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE). Villa Melia is a large villa created from the renovation of a 1950’s smallholding with a shed for dairy cows and with the homes of the cowmen next to it. It is located in the middle of a large, active biodynamic farm, near the vegetable garden and a small orchard with varieties of old fruit. About three miles from the estate entrance, passing through one of the few examples of still-intact Roman countryside, with grazing animals and cultivated fields, you come to a large red house red and finally, far from the road and the sounds of traffic, you are immersed in an oasis of peace. Villa Melia is surrounded by a large park where the peace and quiet is occasionally interrupted by the squawking of chickens in the nearby run, by the distant bellowing of the cattle grazing and by the chirping of crickets and cicadas in the summer. During the renovation, technology respecting the environment was used. The house revolves around a large living room. There are two other smaller, private sitting rooms and a large well-equipped kitchen with two fridges, eight burners and two ovens. The house has been painted in bright colours and furnished with antique family furniture mixed with a few pieces of design furniture. The villa is near the caretakers’ house but is separated from it by a large, thick hedge. The park is surrounded by a wall and a hill and is not visible from the outside, thus guaranteeing the privacy of guests staying in the house. Those who so wish can ask for the seasonal vegetables from the garden, fresh eggs from the hens and also the excellent biodynamic Solaria extra virgin olive oil. It is also possible to reserve packages of beef reared on the farm. Villa Melia is situated in a privileged position, considering it’s vicinity to Rome, and the numerous locations around the property which are all worth visiting. The surrounding area around the property is enriched with splendid small towns, with mansions, lakes, historical towns, and beautiful wildlife. From here guests can visit splendid locations such as Ostia Antica, Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este a Tivoli, Villa Lante a Bagnaia, Civita di Bagnoregio, the gardens of Bomarzo, Palazzo Farnese at Caprarola, la Sabina and l’Argentario, whereas further south, la Cattedrale di Anagni, il Monastero di San Benedetto and Subiaco, Alatri, Sermoneta, the splendid gardens of Ninfa, Sabaudia, Sperlonga and the famous Monte Circeo. Only a few minutes by car one can reach Fregene, Roma seaside, well known due to its seaside restaurants and the ease of access to Rome Airport Fiumicino which distances only thirty minutes away.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION Villa Melia is situated in Rome, in the Boccea district, within short distance of St. Peter's and at 20 minutes by car from Battistini A1 line underground station for Rome historical centre. The surrounding area around the property is enriched with splendid small towns, with mansions, lakes, historical towns, and beautiful wildlife. From here guests can visit the following splendid locations such as Ostia Antica, Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este a Tivoli, Villa Lante a Bagnaia, Civita di Bagnoregio, the gardens of Bomarzo, Palazzo Farnese at Caprarola, la Sabina and l’Argentario, whereas further south, la Cattedrale di Anagni, il Monastero di San Benedetto and Subiaco, Alatri, Sermoneta, the splendid gardens of Ninfa, Sabaudia, Sperlonga and the famous Monte Circeo. Distance from Rome Termini Train Station, 20 Km. Distance from Roma Airport Fiumicino 37 Km. Airports Roma 37 km, Firenze 327 km, Milano 600 km Train Station Roma Termini 20 km Highway A1 exit Roma nord 45 km Attractions within 100 km Roma 16 km, Fregene 21 km, Cerveteri 32 km, Ostia 34 km, Tivoli 55 km, Viterbo 74 km, Tarquinia 77 km, Tuscania 84 km Services and shops Via di Boccea 2,6 Km Beach Tyrrhenian Sea 25 km Access road 2,6 km of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 800,00€ The price includes: water gas for cooking purposes weekly linen initial and final cleaning pool and park maintenance internet WI FI The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 50,00 per animal per week) tourism tax (€ 3,50 per person per day for the first 10 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning(€ 14,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen(€ 17,00/person) telephone (on consumption) SKY (weekly cost € 20,00 - not available from 1st November to 1st April) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) biological farm products (oil honey vegetable etc. payable on site)