- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Leopoldina it is a traditional Tuscan colonial house located within a fully functional wine yard in the heart of Tuscany, only a few kilometers from Arezzo. The stylish furnishing of the house, reflects the owner’s trend for tradition, the brick ceilings volts, the wooden and cotto pavements gives a notable intensively to the interiors. The comfort of the interiors is also guaranteed by the wide screen television and the particular attention paid by the owners to every little detail. The property offers the possibility of a unique experience inside of the Tenuta di Vitereta, where the wine and the olive oil are always the protagonists. There is also the possibility to take part in different products tasting such as: wine, oil, cheese and cold cuts and it is also possible to make reservation for lunches or theme dinners. The nature lovers with their family or friends can participate in the grape harvest in the months of September or in the olive harvest in November. In this area there is also the possibility to do sport at high levels international sport structures or dedicate themselves to the Tuscan fine art. The strategic position of the property gives the possibility for daily excursions to rediscover the beauty of the Tuscan cities like Arezzo, Siena , Florence.
The house is on three levels. From the main entrance which can be found on the first floor, there is a wide open space area subdivided in living room, dining room and kitchen corner. On this level there are also five double bedrooms with five en suite bathrooms with showers. From the living room via a spiral staircase is accessible the second floor composed by a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.The ground floor which is reachable trough an external staircase placed under the porch, it’s made up from a wide living area with open fireplace and a dining area with a large fabulous wood table for 30 persons. Also on this floor there is an industrial kitchen and a service bathroom.
The villa is completely immersed in the beautiful “aretina” countryside, inside the winery grounds of Vitereta. In the old courtyard, neighboring the winery, can be found a beautiful garden cultivated by lawn and enriched with secular trees which creates wide cool, shaded areas. Each levels of the house is provided with large porches which are the ideal places for relaxing outside diners.
The swimming pool is situated 20 m from the house. Open from the last Saturday of April to first Saturday of October the rectangular shape swimming pool with a Roman staircase measures 6 x12 m with a depth of 1,50 m. Near to the pool there is a little annex with changing room, shower and two service bathrooms. The pool area is equipped with chairs, tables, sun beds and gazebo. Near to the swimming pool there is a sandpit area for children.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).