- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Ada is in the heart of the countryside of Sarteano, about 800 meters from the town centre in a reserve and panoramic position. The interiors of this splendid property have been chosen with style ensuring the original Tuscan style with wooden ceiling beams and “cotto” flooring. The medieval hamlet of Sarteano, is well known for its peacefulness and the beauty of its town, which is easy to reach due to the vicinity of the motorway exit of Chiusi Chianciano. From Sarteano day trips to famous small towns such as Val d’Orcia and the Val di Chiana for example Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona are all reachable via a picturesque Tuscan road, which is characteristic of this location. Also within easy reach are the Art’s cities such as Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Montepulciano, Orvieto, Chianciano as well as the thermal spa’s; San Casciano dei Bagni, Bagno Vignoni and San Filippo.
The villa is on two floors. Ground floor; living room and dining room, kitchen and billiard room, double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. All the rooms on the ground floor have direct access into the garden. An internal wooden staircase leads to the first floor made up of; two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
The villa is surrounded by an enriched garden with olive groves and fruit trees with splendid views of Val d’Orcia and the local countryside. Also at guest’s disposal is a gazebo equipped with table, chairs and barbecue area ideal for pleasant moments in the harmonious outdoors.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October. The rectangular pool measures 6 x 12 m with a variable depth of 1, 20 to 1, 80 m. This area is equipped with sun loungers, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).