Right on Main Street - Not a 'Cookie-Cutter' Condo(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Our well cared-for condo has fine linens, down comforters and a full kitchen! With almost 900 square feet, you will have room to stretch out. Plus, you will be close to the express bus stop to Breckenridge & Copper Mountain. Includes ASSIGNED, off-street parking, and tub/shower. The Fourth and Main complex is cozy (4 units) with outside hot-tub and patio.
And now we have FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET in the condo (with WiFi and/or Cat 5 cable connectivity!)
Frisco is a great place for winter or summer sports. It is centrally located to many Colorado resorts: 8 miles to Copper Mountain, 11 miles to Breckenridge (express bus service available), 12 miles to Keystone, 17 miles to Arapahoe Basin and 25 miles (freeway) to Vail. There are two cross-country ski areas nearby.
For summer, you’ll like the proximity to the bike path (3 blocks), Lake Dillon, great hiking, and some of the best mountain biking around. Of course, there are great rivers for kayaking, fishing.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- On floor 2
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bathroom, with tub and shower. COMPLETELY REMODELED Nov. 2016!
- ASSIGNED PARKING SPOT (off-street)! Hi speed internet with WiFi. Free direct shuttle bus within 3 blocks to Copper, Breck and other buses to A Basin, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek. Bedrooms - One bedroom with a queen bed, and the living room can sleep 2-3 others. Sleeper sofa with a double bed (sleeps two) and a blow-up aero bed also sleeps one more. Tempurpedic mattress covers, high-quality linens, big, soft towels. Laundry - No washer in the unit, but a great coin op laundry right across the street. Shopping - Safeway, Whole Foods, WalMart nearby, sporting goods and ski rental shops nearby 2 TVs (new 32' HD TV!), extended cable, Showtime and HBO, (HI speed internet with WiFi), DVD player, DVDs, books, board games Full kitchen, equipped by a cook, includes staples, spices, blender, crock pot, coffee maker. Dining - Main Street has many sit-down restaurants and bars including '5th Avenue Grill', Bagali's, Jonny Greco's, Backcountry Brewery, Vinni's, Silverheels. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Broadband Access:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Ski Season '17
Jan 3 - Jan 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Ski Season '17
Feb 1 - Apr 6, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 7 - Sep 30, 2017
1 night min stay
Nov. /early Dec.
Nov 1 - Dec 14, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $65
50% deposit required for reservation
Remainder due 30 days prior to arrival. Refunds are made in the event of cancellation (minus $50) up to 30 days prior to rental period. Refunds are not available for cancellation within 30 days of arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Biking (road and mountain), near bike path, Ask about kayaking and MTB hints!!!
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I loved the Frisco area the first time I visited in 1998! You can be sure the condo will always be in great shape as I spend plenty of time there myself.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I fell in love with the 180 degree windows that look right onto Main Street and give you a great view of the mountains. One guest of mine said he felt like the 'King of Frisco'!
- Primary: (858) 229-6827 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Roomy, second floor unit. RIght on Main Street
Bedroom, comfy queen bed. Just updated with new pillows, bedding.
Lots of light in living room! New 32" HDTV, WIFi all over the condo.
Breakfast bar. Micro, large oven, fridge, elec. range. Fixtures updated in '15.
Parking is easy! Unit includes one off-street, ASSIGNED parking spot.
Dining area in living room, sit-down seating for 6.
Full bathroom, tub and shower. REMODELED Nov. '16!
Full kitchen, always stocked.
Dining table, and roomy living room with lots of plugs to charge your devices.
Roomy second floor unit, right on Main Street
Enjoy all the charm of Frisco!
Very cozy living room... couch has fold-out queen sleeper bed.
Cozy bedroom, queen bed, great lights for reading. TV in bedroom too
Fully equipped kitchen stocked with everything a cook needs!
Outside Jacuzzi! Shared with only 3 other condos!
Relax in the comfy living room...all new soft carpet, 2015.
Wrap-around windows right over Main Street! Great views!
Full bathroom, all new fixtures Nov. '16. Lotsa fluffy towels too.
Condo is 2nd floor unit here. Private jacuzzi located in the interior courtyard!
Summer in Frisco!
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.