Stunning Luxury and incredible mountain views is what Lazy Hawk Lodge is all about! From the moment you start your accent up the beautiful ridge to this home you can feel the anticipation of what's to come. Upon arrival you will feel any stress slowly start to dissolve. You will most likely find yourself breathless when you open the front door of this beautiful, luxurious home with views to die for. Breathe.......your mountain getaway experience has begun!
Lazy Hawk Lodge is a stunning custom home that offers the following:
* King Master on the MAIN with large private bath with walk in shower - Flat Screen TV
* Queen Bedroom on the UPPER level with private bath
* King Bedroom on the LOWER level with private bath
* Stunning Great Room with gas fireplace, 55" flat screen TV
* 2nd Living area on LOWER level with 42" flat screen TV
* Beautiful Kitchen with granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances,
* Dining Room with large table and seating for 8
* Screened in Porch with seating and very large deck overlooking the incredible mountain views
* Loft with desk and twin trundle bed for additional sleeping
* Laundry closet
* Large Luxury Hot Tub
* Propane grill (propane provided)
* PET FRIENDLY - 25 LBS OR LESS - PRIOR APPROVAL REQUIRED
All of our cabin rentals are fully furnished and include a minimum of the following unless otherwise stated in the listing:
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans.
Grind & Brew Coffee Pot (standard filters needed), a coffee percolator is also available.
Linens for each bed, 2-bath towels, 1-hand towel, 1-wash cloth per person listed on guest list, dresser or closet for clothing storage, central heat & air, washer/dryer, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls and propane grill.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1- roll paper towels, 4- kitchen garbage bags, 1- hand soap for each bath and kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads.
Many of our cabins include more than this basic list of inventory items.
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Required Fees $285 (Cleaning, Processing & Damage Insurance)
12% lodging tax added to all reservations
Click on the "GET QUOTE" button for exact pricing.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN ARE E-MAILED TO YOU 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IF YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH YOUR GUEST LIST.