- english, french, german, spanish, dutch
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Le Manoir du Plessix Meen is an ideal base for exploring the treasures of Brittany. Located 15 km from Dinan and 25 km west of Saint Malo, we are located in the heart of the Emerald Coast.
The countless white beaches, granite cliffs and small fishing ports, offer walkers an authentic and masterful show!
- Plancoet (5 km): charming village character - shops, supermarkets, local market starred restaurant
- Dinan (17 km) Superb medieval city of Upper Brittany, dominates the valley of the Rance. 70 monuments.
- Saint Malo (30 km) The pirate town. Jewel of the Emerald Coast. The old stones of the old walled city have inspired the greatest adventure seekers and many famous writers.
- Dinard (23 km) labeled 'city of art and history', legendary seaside resort, reveals its charms along its waterfront.
- Cap Frehel (22 km) The Cape Freels, natural wonder, is one of the most impressive sites of Brittany with cliffs overlooking the sea 70 meters.
- St Cast (16 km) peninsula with beaches of fine sand (7), secret coves and breathtaking views.
St Jacut of the Sea (15km) 11 beaches, the island Ebihens, Beaussais Bay, Bay of Arguenon, hiking trails
- Le Guildo (11 km) small port - Gilles Castle Britain
- St Brieuc (35 km) the beach Rosaires, Pointe de Pordic, Anse Yffiniac, the Hillion peninsula, the historic center of Saint-Brieuc ...
- Rennes (81 km) capital of Brittany, medieval, royal, festive, creative, country setting, gourmet, cultural ...!
- Fort Lalatte (19 km) Castle built in 931, clinging to the cliff (location VIKING ft k. Douglas)
- Cancale (45 km) oysters ...! Pointe du Groin from where the Route du Rhum, Bay of Mont Saint Michel.
Mont Saint Michel (70 km): Britain and Normandy ?! 'Wonder of the West' at the center of a huge bay, the Mont Saint-Michel, the Mecca pilgrimage ...
- Erquy / Val André (26 km): charming seaside resort and fishing port (auction ...)
- St Briac - St Lunaire (21 km) A former fishing village, St. Briac kept around his church neighborhood with narrow streets ...