3/2 with ample parking. Modern, original home. Beautiful hardwoods!
Let this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Tech Terrace home serve as your home base for exploring Lubbock! Offering all modern amenities with historic charm. This quiet home only a short walk, or trolley ride, to campus or the Medical Center leaves nothing to be desired.
You’ll immediately feel at ease upon your arrival at this lovely home, built in 1942 and boasting all the modern updates you desire, but with historic charm.
Inside, the home boasts 1,800+ square feet of living space. 2 bedrooms and a bath down with a master suite upstairs. The home is tastefully furnished with everything you need to be as comfortable as possible during your trip such as a fully equipped kitchen and relaxing outdoor patios to enjoy those cool Lubbock evenings.
Stay entertained during your downtime with excellent high-speed internet or by watching your favorite movie or show on the 40 inch Smart TV.
From this terrific home, you won’t have to venture far to access the region’s most notable attractions! Easy access to the Texas Tech University campus via the Shuttle stop which is only 1 block from the home. If you chose to walk, the Administration building is a 10 minute stroll from door to door.
As they say in Lubbock, nothing is more than 15 minutes by car and you can easily reach the excellent Winery's, the Medical Center, Historic downtown and the wonderful museums and art attractions of the Hub City.
We take pride in our property and in the help we provide to our Clients. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, you'll have direct contact with the Owner and an additional contact to ensure you have help 24/7.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, HD Smart TV, full laundry facilities, expansive private patio and front porch.
- Queen beds have high thread count sateen sheets. Wonderful!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
(& a twin daybed with trundle for extra sleeping space upstairs)
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twins Beds
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A full size blowup mattress is available for additional sleeping space. Stored in the Master Closet
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve
- Photo ID may be requested upon check-in
- No events, parties or large gatherings