Situated in the heart of Glenwood Springs' quaint downtown, this delightful Victorian home is the perfect home base for your mountain getaway! Within a short walk to the Hot Springs Pool, Glenwood Adventure Park, great restaurants, unique shops, the train station, the Rio Grande trail, the Doc Holiday trail and numerous other biking and hiking trails, this location is ideal!
This historical home boasts a feeling of grandeur with the crown molded high ceilings, original woodwork, oversized windows, new furnishings and plush bedding and linens. Recently remodeled and featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining area that seats 6, this home is great for families or couples!
The spacious and bright living room is comfortably furnished and has a flat screen TV. The bedrooms feature queen beds and there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping accomodations.
The enclosed front porch has beautiful views of Red Mountain and overlooks Grand Avenue. It's a great place to relax with a cup of tea and a book and watch the hustle and bustle of our small mountain town. During warmer months, dining on the back patio is pleasant with the the crisp mountain air and gentle evening breezes.
This lovely home is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Fly fishing the Gold Medal waters of the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail and many other hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Dog park along the Rio Grande Trail
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
• RFTA bus stop (1 block)
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
This is the ultimate home base for families or couples seeking a peaceful mountain retreat or an exciting adventure! Unforgettable memories will be created in this serene mountain setting with endless year-round activities at your fingertips!
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs
License # 18-022