Powderhorn 503 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Ski-in/walk-out location, minutes from Quicksilver Chair
- Access to hot tubs and outdoor heated pool
- Spacious 1500 Sq Ft end unit that can accommodate multiple families
Walk to Peak 9/Quicksilver Chair from this riverside retreat! Powderhorn is one of the best locations in Breckenridge sitting next to the Blue River, close to hiking, biking, and the lifts in the winter. It is also within walking of Main Street shops, bars, and restaurants. In the summer, you can hear the river from the living room and deck. The thoughtful layout welcome guests with a spacious living area with multiple sofas, a gas fireplace, and flat screen TV. The kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals. After a day of hiking, biking or skiing you can soak in one of several outdoor or indoor hot tubs and an outdoor heated pool.
This home has a queen master suite with an ensuite full bath and forrest/river views. The second bedroom features a twin over twin bunk bed, a twin trundle bed, an ensuite full bath, private deck, and forrest/river views (bedroom can accommodate up to 4 people). There is additional accommodations in the living room for 4 with a queen and full sleeper sofa in living room.
-- 2 bedroom/2.5 bath
-- Sleeps: 10
-- Lifts: Ski-in (via burro trail)/Walk out location (Quicksilver Lift)
-- Town: Walk to town
-- Views: Large picture windows framing beautiful forest view
-- Pool/Hot Tub
-- Outdoor Space: Private balcony overlooking forest, propane BBQ, seating
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, flat screen TV, queen & full sleeper sofa
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 4 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-property washer/dryer
-- Parking: 2 cars allowed (1 assigned spot in covered garage, 1 outside spot - first come/first serve)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Walk to town in under 10 minutes or catch the free shuttle. Walk to Peak 9 base!
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from Nov 15 - Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transfer via Summit Express
- 1 FREE Ski Rental from Alpine Sports (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832Blue River Business License No: BL15-000214State Sales Tax License (Summit): 02870210-0001State Sales Tax License (Blue River): 02870210-0002
What to be aware of:
- The property is located on a higher level, but has an elevator.
- Two parking spots provided, one is outside and the second one is in the heated garage away from the elements.
- Guests have access to the Columbine pool complex and it is subject to availability. Summer: Memorial Day to Labor Day. Winter: First day of ski season to last day of ski season.
What You'll Love:
- Ski-in/Walk-out property,Â minutes from Quicksilver Chair.
- Guest access to Columbine Recreation Complex (pool, hot tub, etc).
- Walk to town.