About the property
- Condo1700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 6 - 14)
Welcome to Ocean Ritz #701 with three parking spaces !!!
Winter Special until March 4, 2017 - "Stay 3 or 5 nights, get 1 or 2 nights free".
Big plus !!!! We offer 3 free parking spaces. No more scrambling around for a parking spaces AND we also offer free 12 wrist bands.
• 1 parking space provided owner's building's parking garage - (usually cost $16 entire stay, 12 wrist bands ($1.50). Owner will provide you Ocean Ritz parking pass at no charge, including free wrist bands.
• 2 parking spaces provided by the owner free of charge in the public parking lot across the street from Ocean Ritz (usually cost $4 per day). Owner will provide you parking passes with no charge.
New Condo Upgrades Installed recently
* New ceramic tile floor. No carpets through out the condo which makes the condo very clean !!!
* Balcony furniture
* Flat screen 55" TVs in living room
* DVD players in living room and all 4 bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in living room and all 4 bedrooms
****** Condo Features & Amenities ******
Life Styles of the Rich and Famous at an affordable price! The only way to describe this condo is 'Breathtaking'. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfaction. To find out what people say about our condo, make sure that you click on 'Traveler Reviews' on the top on this website.
This condo has a High Speed Internet Connection (wireless or Ethernet cable). Make sure you bring your laptop for a 'working' vacation so that you can enjoy the purrrfect ocean view.
Note: To view more pictures of our condo, scroll down this page until you see 'CLICK HERE - For More Photos'. It also gives more details of the location, condo, swimming pool, sunset, maps of area, things to do and etc.
It is fully equipped with front-load washer and dryer, linens and towels, hair blow dryers for all 4 bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen(double set of pots and pans for large group). All bedrooms have ceiling fans (most condos at Ocean Ritz do not have them).
Are you tired of overly crowded beaches and want to pamper yourself with the luxury and elegance you deserve? Look no further! Ocean Ritz is a low density condo, that gives you an intimate setting on the sugary white sands, of Panama City Beach.
Note: We do update our calendar daily. Please, check our 'Calendar' below for your desired dates before requesting information.
SNOWBIRDS ARE WELCOME
This exceptional unit is beautifully furnished, fully equipped, and features breathtaking views of the Gulf from the 7th floor grand balcony.
Truly, imagine yourself, enjoying the ultimate vacation escape, relaxing in a tropical paradise feeling the warmth of Florida's sun and the cool ocean breeze as you are serenaded by the surf. This dream is a reality at Ocean Ritz, one of the newest and most exclusive resorts in Panama City Beach, Florida. Be our guest. Come to where white sandy beaches melt into blue ocean waters. Sit on the oversized balcony just footsteps to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Let your tired bones relax as you enjoy the most beautiful sunsets.
This is a new condo complete with all amenities. There are 4 awesome decorated bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and TV with DVD/VCR Built-in. Imagine that! If you feel like cooking, you can enjoy the new granite kitchen. There is also a sofa that becomes a queen-sized bed. This condo is like no other. You must see it to appreciate its custom decorated beauty. What people say about our condo? Make sure you read our 'Travel Reviews' on this website.
All for your enjoyment! The rates are very comparable. This unit is perfect for a large family vacation, several couples vacationing together, baseball trips, cheerleader trips, corporate getaways, reunions, etc.
• Unlimited Long Distance and Local Phone Calls
• Internet (Ethernet cable) and/or Wireless (WiFi) Connection
• Living room with 'Home Theater System', 46' LCD TV, TV Cable+ HBO, DVD/DVR/VCR, AM/FM Stereo and Queen Sized Sleep Sofa.
• Master bedroom features a king size bed with a cable TV+HBO, DVD/VCR with private full size bathroom with jetted tub.
• Two bedrooms with queen beds with a cable TV+HBO and DVD/VCR with private full size bathrooms.
• Fourth bedroom with two twin beds with a cable TV+HBO and DVD/VCR with shared guest full size bathroom.
• Ceiling fans in every room (most condo don't have this)
• All Linens and towels are provided.
• Steam room and sauna on-site (near the pool).
• Hot Tub
• Front washer and dryer (most condo don't have this.).
• Fully equipped kitchen with custom white oak cabinets, granite counter and bar, refrigerator, dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
• The living area, the master bedroom and second guest bedroom with direct access to the over-sized balcony overlooking the sugar white sand beach and Gulf of Mexico, a perfect place to enjoy breathtaking sunsets. You can leave the sliding doors open and listen the ocean wave while you sleep
This condominium is located at 10611 Front Beach Road and is central in the heart of Panama City Beach. You can walk to everything, yet, it is a quiet and low-density building. The building has a sauna, and steam room that you won't find in other complexes.
Please, No (fish or shrimp) fries or deep frying in the condo
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Life Styles of the Rich and Famous at an affordable price! The only way to describe this condo is the true feeling of 'Breathtaking'. The moment you walk in the door, you will be able to see the 'Purrfect' ocean view, and the best part, you will be able to hear the waves, smell the Ocean/Beach and see the perfect sunset.
Jerry purchased this Condo in 2002
Why Jerry chose Panama City Beach
The condo is only a few steps to the pristine beaches and just a few blocks away (walking distance) to Super Walmart. Pinneapple Willys, Waffle House and Krstal convenience gas station (24 hrs open). The Liquor Store is located just across the street from our Condo building. No need to drive around and leave your car in our parking areas.!!!! Everythins is so convenience in this area.....
What makes this Condo unique
Beautiful sandy white beach, perfect ocean view and the sunset.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Unfriendly and unprofessional Staff
My friends and I rented here for spring break and from the first day we got there the manager Jim was rude, unprofessional, and disrespectful to our group. This place had mostly families and older adults staying there so we stuck out from the rest of the crowd and were an easy group to target for being "loud, arrogant college kids". If you plan on enjoying the pool area, do not bring alcohol or a speaker or a group larger than 10 because Jim will be on you the second you create any noise. Will never rent here again. Condo was nice otherwise.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We, the Ocean Ritz owners, always serve our customers with utmost hospitality.
Unfortunately, we understand that your friends did not have the best of experiences due to justified reasons as below:
(1) Your friends from the Green Bay, Wisconsin, there were too many (about 16 to 18 people) which was more than the capacity mentioned in the Florida Safety Fire Code.
(2) Your friends had vandalized the condo that you and your friends were occupying, due to which we had to seek the assistance of the Police Department.
(3) Your security deposit did not cover all the damages done by you and your friends, and we have personally borne the same.
(4) While cleaning, we found remains of drugs in the condo, which is a legal offense.
As per our internal policy guidelines, we could have penalized you for the damages done and taken legal actions against your and your friends for the misconduct. But we let you go with no actions taken, considering the best for your future. We always strive to serve our customers with our best.
Ocean Ritz is the best of everything.
The condo was bright and cheery. Perfect beach colors. Plenty of room for our entire family. Kitchen well stocked with everything you need to cook in. One of our favorite parts was the balcony. We lived out there if we weren't at the beach or in the pool. We would definitely stay there again. The building is close to everything but the beach isn't so crowded that you can't find plenty of sand to lounge on with your entire family this time of year. Great place to stay.
We had a great time the second week of July 2017. Condo was very clean, comfortable, well equipped, and spacious. A/C works great, ceiling fans and flat screen TV's in every room. Great Balcony. We will return!
I loved my stay! It was clean and plenty of room for 15 of us! The balcony was my favorite place! The view was very beautiful! I would most definitely recommend this condo! Thank you Jerry for your quick response to my questions I had over the parking!
This condo was amazing! Everything about it was exactly as it was shown.
Thank you to the owner of this Condo. We were very pleased. We had a group of 10 adults and 4 kids and there was plenty of space. The balcony was so huge and was an extra bonus to this already awesome condo. Absolutely no complaints. Will check into this condo for our next stay. I had a question on the departing requirements and called Cori and she answered immediately. Thank you for making our family vacation such a memorable one. Thank you for such a nice clean, well furnished and spacious condo.
Beautiful Condo on the beach
Thank you Jerry for such a great place to stay. We come every year sometimes twice a year and I have to say Ocean Ritz #701 is by far the best condo we have ever stayed in. Cori does an excellent job in keeping the unit clean and being available when you need her. Can't wait to come back. We will be staying here again!
Just a few blocks away (walking distance) to Super Walmart. Pinneapple Willys, Waffle House and Krstal convenience gas station (24 hrs open). The Liquor Store is right across the street from our building. No need to drive around.!!!! Everythins is so convenience in this area.....