2 bedroom plus loft! Enjoy treetop living in this beautifully remodeled home with a spectacular view of the lake. The open-floor plan, warm tones, and inviting fireplace makes this an ideal mountain retreat. The sunny deck and large lake view make for a perfect setting. Close to the famous Sunnyside and Fire Sign restaurants, all of Tahoe City's restaurants and shops, and the private Tahoe Park Beach. The home also offers easy access to Paige meadows for hiking, snow shoeing or cross country skiing, and is a short drive to Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley and Homewood Ski Resorts. The home's mountain-casual interior is matched by Tahoe's year-round outdoor fun.
* Large open living space with plenty of seating
* Vaulted wood ceilings
* Large sunny deck with gas BBQ (summer)
* Access to Tahoe Park Amenities (beach, pier, picnic tables, BBQ pits, volleyball courts, etc)
* Gas fireplace
* Great location for hiking, biking, sledding, skiing, etc.
- The first level has one bedroom, one bathroom, and the washer/dryer.
- The 2nd level features the living room with the fireplace, the kitchen, the dining area, a bedroom with the bathroom, and access to the large deck.
- The 3rd level is a loft with a bedroom and a half bathroom.
Bedroom: #1 Queen
Bedroom #2: Queen bunk bed with twin upper bunk and twin trundle
Bedroom #3: Loft with Queen
*Note: you will need to climb a large set of steep stairs to access the cabin, and parking is limited.