Our newly renovated home is conveniently located near Lingrow Farms, The Casino Theatre, Lenape Heights Golf Course & Resort, Perfect U2 Spa and Retreat, River's Edge - kayak and canoe, Roaring Run Hiking & Bike Trail, two local wineries; Edgewood Winery and Event Center and Wooden Door Winery, and antiquing throughout the Alle-Kiski Valley. We have partnered with many popular restaurants in the area, offering our guests a discount. Sophie’s Guest House is your home-away-from-home in scenic Armstrong County, Pennsylvania. Nestled on an acre of property along Alt. 66 (Dime Road) with the woods as a relaxing backdrop, we are located just minutes from Vandergrift, Leechburg and Apollo. We are only a short distance from Ford City and Kittanning, and Pittsburgh is a 45 minute drive. Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) is less than 40 minutes away. Business travelers love the quiet, comfortable atmosphere, while enjoying all the modern amenities they need. For your convenience, everything is located on one floor. There is ample parking in the driveway. Our maximum capacity is 5 guests. For your safety and comfort, there are no exceptions. Guests who reserve our home have access to the entire house with the bedroom(s) of their choice (one with private bath). We welcome inquiries about long term rentals, and may provide a discount for those interested.
See more amenities below:
* Start your stay by enjoying a homemade baked good
* Enjoy a restful night's sleep with "My Pillow" pillows
* Feel comfortable cuddling up in the comforter knowing it's been cleaned after each guest use
* Foodies have access to everything ranging from a Ninja food processor to a French Press
* Prepare a meal on the grill and enjoy the relaxing patio furniture
* Create an anniversary, birthday, or other special occasion package to include flowers, chocolate, wine and more from local sources upon your request