This stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom premium condo awaits vacation memories on the 4h floor of Island Winds East in Gulf Shores. The completely renovated condo (IWE-401) offers guests character inside and out with gorgeous, natural-looking ceramic wood tile flooring throughout and wood beam accents on the ceilings that give it a unique design and inviting atmosphere.
· Living area with 55-inch Smart TV with Dish Network and HDMI DVD player that can be enjoyed on the high-end sectional and recliner. Plenty of DVD's and games for the family.
· Fully equipped kitchen updated with Quartz countertops with classy tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar that seats three.
· Large balcony corner unit.
· Cozy dining table for eight overlooking the Gulf through floor-to-ceiling windows.
· Master bedroom with a King-size bed and rustic wooden headboard and a 50-inch flatscreen TV with Dish Network. Additional storage space in closet.
· Master bathroom with a rustic decor - weathered wood cabinetry, dark Quartz countertop and circular inset mirror. Walk-in shower with glass doors, custom tilework and a large shower head is sure to please.
· First quest bedroom has queen size bed and a 40-inch flatscreen TV with HDMI DVD player.
· Second quest bedroom offers two full size beds, 32-inch flastscreen TV with DVD player.
· Guest bathroom has coastal charm with a dark Quartz countertop and ceramic tile, which mimics weathered white wood planks, in the bathtub and shower combination with glass doors. Sand dollar artwork ties it all together.
· All closets have additional storage space with wood organizers.
· Stacked washer and dryer conveniently tucked in hallway closet with rustic barn door.
· Floor-to-ceiling windows and a sliding glass door open up from the living area to the Gulf-front balcony seating for eight, ready for morning coffee with the sunrise or refreshing cocktails at sunset.
Island Wind East is in the heart of Gulf Shores’ beach scene so everything is within walking distance. From restaurants to shops, everything is at your fingertips. The building features an outdoor pool and grilling area.
Please Note: Two parking passes are permitted most of the year; however, onsite parking is limited to one parking pass per unit, regardless of size, during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival in early October. Additional parking available offsite.
Island Winds East is located two blocks west of State Hwy. 59.