3D Virtual Tour
• Exceptional beds and pillows (Tuft and Needle)
• Fully stocked bathroom (Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, towels provided #TheSimpleThings)
• FREE PREMIUM COFFEE AND TEA!
• Fully stocked kitchen with basic spices, flour, and sugar. Also, silverware, tableware, cups, and FULL cookware set!
• Ridiculously fast WIFI (100mb/s)
• 4K Smart TV Chromecast enabled with 24/7 Live Sports and Cable
• Google Home and Smart Lights
• Keyless Entry
• Fully remodeled (September 2017) backyard and pool (Pool Fence, not heated)
• Perfect Scottsdale Location
- 8 min from Salt River Fields
- 6 min from Talking Stick Casino/Topgolf
- 10 min from Old Town Scottsdale, an area to go shop and eat.
• Lots of room and beds
• Fully remodeled (September 2017) backyard and pool
- Pool fence for safety
• Full amenities for simple get-togethers or long-term stays
The home is newly furnished and renovated with many amenities including; cooking utensils, washer/dryer, TV with cable/sports, futuristic technology, eco-friendly showers, brand new pool and grill, 2 car driveway with additional street parking, and more. Each bed is a Tuft and Needle mattress and pillows. The shower head is developed by Nebia to help us use 70% less water and conserve the desert.
There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms in the house as well as two sofa beds in the common space. This house works well for a family, group of friends, or even sports teams
The entire facility is open to guests. The house is equipped to accommodate 10 people comfortably during their stay. The best way to utilize the home is enjoying a home cooked meal in the kitchen and dining room and enjoy eating outside with a swim after!
Interaction with guests
All questions will be answered by the host as soon as possible to ensure all guest needs are met. As your host, I am very open to requests and unique stays to make sure your visit is just as you imagine. The house will provide a booklet with instructions on how everything in the home works as well as suggested places in the Scottsdale area. Being born and raised in the valley, I am happy to be utilized for any suggestions, recommendations or special requests and will do all that I can for you.
The house has a smart lock on the front door for 100% self-check in and privacy for you and your guests.
Other things to note
The house is in a family neighborhood, as a courtesy, I ask guests to be sure to keep the volume levels down after 9 PM to keep a happy community.
The neighborhood is a super quaint area with a lot of awesome places. There is a grocery store, hardware store, post office, gas station, fantastic coffee shop, bar and more within walking distance away from the house.
Most of the necessities you will need are within walking distance or a very short drive.
Unfortunately, Arizona has very little public transit but there is always a Lyft or Uber right around the corner anytime of the day. Most popular attractions are a $10 or less ride away.