The Exclusive apartment, for two people plus an eventual guest, is on the first floor of the building.
The terrace opens onto a view of the whole historical centre of the town and is one of the most delightful aspects of this (URL HIDDEN) is provided with a table and chairs: the ideal spot for relaxing with a glass of good wine.
The apartment consists of a spacious entry-hall, a bed-room, a totally independent living room and a luminous bathroom. The double bed-room is decorated in a sober, elegant style and contains a spacious cupboard, a desk and an armchair. The independent living room – which can be used as a second bed-room – contains a sofa-bed, a low table and an armchair, a well appointed kitchenette with a pleasant old round table with 4 chairs, where a snack or breakfast can be prepared.
There is also a bathroom with a roomy shower cabin and a useful box-room. The care lavished on the furnishings, the fabrics and colours of the curtains and upholstery all provide the guests of this apartment with a sensation of refined elegance and comfort.
La Malandrina undertakes to cater to the individual needs of their guests with every care. Wherefore we have developed, together with specialized providers of services in every sector, a list of activities which can be enjoyed by our guests.
- Your own parking place
- Laundry Service
- Supper and lunch in your apartment
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Flowers in the bed-room
- Access to a swimming pool available to La Malandrina guests
- Check-in and check-out geared to your personal requirements
- Daily change of linen and Beauty Kit
On request, we offer the following services:
•You can hire a car, a motor-scooter or a bicycle
•VIP transfer from and to the airport
•Taxi and car-hire service available
•Body massage, face-care and hairdressing services provided
•Excursions to the Etna or other sites
•Deep-sea diving lessons
•Golf course access
•The organization and booking of events
La Malandrina is on the corner between Via I Dionisio and via Salita Castelmola, close to the Roman boundary wall and about 100 metres away from Corso Umberto I and the gate of Porta Catania. The ancient Norman palace, known as Badia Vecchia , Roman Arc in via Fazzello, Piazza Duomo are also very close.
Such a strategic position thus allows our guests to enjoy a complete holiday, sharing their time between the seaside, shopping , restaurants, excursions, night-life, exhibitions, concerts, opera and ballet performances which take place in the ancient Greek Amphitheatre between June and September.
How can reach La Malandrina:
- From/to Catania Airport by bus,organized transfer ( up on request) or with your car take Catania - Messina highway exit Taormina.
- From/to Messina Port by bus ( at the train station), organized transfer (up on request) or with your car take Messina - Catania highway exit Taormina.
- From/to Taormina/Giardini train station by bus ( stop in porta Messina Bus terminal) or taxi.
Two options parking:
-Public h24 parking is available 10/15 minutes walking from the property price € 18.00 per day.
- Valet Service, from 8:00 am to 00:00 am. Pick up and bring back the car at the property. Price € 25.00 per day
From La Malandrina:
- 3 minutes walking to the center of the city;
- 10 minutes to the beach by car, taxi or funicular. Possibility to reserve a Transfer, entrance,chairs and Umbrella at La Caravella Lido. Price from € 15.00 to € 20.00 depends the month.