This 3 bedroom creekside cabin combines rustic with a modern flair with handcrafted cabinets and furnishings, custom woodwork and one of a kind light fixtures, creating an exceptionally unique mountain lodge feel. Nestled against the hillside, within a 5 minute drive of the quaint town of Newcastle and a 20 minute drive to downtown Glenwood Springs and the Hot Springs Pool, this cozy cabin is the ultimate home base for a peaceful mountain getaway!
This remodeled and newly furnished cabin features a unique design, special artistic touches, nicely appointed furnishings and decor and creekside outdoor seating with a fire pit. The cozy living room has a wood burning fireplace and comfortable leather furnishings. One bedroom and a full bathroom with a washer and dryer are located on the main level. Two additional bedrooms, one with a private balcony, and a half bath are located upstairs. For additional sleeping accommodations there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
This custom cabin is conveniently located near:
• Great biking, hiking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails
• Downtown Newcastle (5 min.)
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (20 min.)
• A multitude of hiking and biking trails (cabin borders BLM property for hiking out the front door)
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pool
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Perfectly situated on East Elk Creek and within a short drive to downtown New Castle and Glenwood Springs, this creekside cabin is ideal for families or couples seeking a serene mountain getaway!