This is a cherished family home in beautiful Tauranga with stunning views and large gardens
The house has 4 bedrooms. There is a large living room and a dining room, with several living areas suitable for quiet reading, or children playing.
It would suit:
• A family plus grandparents or au pair
• A large family or blended family
• A small family who likes a lot of space.
The house sees the sun all day long. A stunning outlook with views to the Kaimai Range, plenty of trees and birdlife.
There are two pools, a swimming pool for endless times of energy-release for children or relaxation for adults. It is 10m x 5m x 1.3m, with steps down into the water at one end. The pool area is fully fenced. A large eating area within the pool space enables friends and family to gather around the table and enjoy a variety of activities. There is also a covered area for the BBQ. A large spa pool provides a relaxing soak in between swims or at the end of the day.
There is a children’s play area with slide, swings, climbing, monkey bars, this is within easy reach of a quiet walled area inviting adults to chat whilst still be responsible for children! A separate trampoline area has lemon and orange trees.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas enable several spaces for various activities at one time. There is a pellet fire burner in the living room, though this should not be needed during the summer.
The master bedroom has a small ensuite with shower and toilet while the main bathroom has a bath and shower, with separate toilet. There is a separate laundry with a washing machine.
Linen may be provided. It is presented as a clean, fresh environment with no smoking and no pets. Families preferred. The main outdoor area is fenced but not the driveway. Smoking outside only. There is ample off-street parking which we share with two other small rented units on the section.
The play areas are fenced. We occasionally have visits from sheep to the sidling from the neighbouring smallholding. There is a variety of bird life including fantails, kereru, hawks, and even a pair of doves sometimes. It is close to town, the Lakes shopping centre and Pyes Pa local shops, despite its nearness to town it provides a tranquil haven in which to relax and unwind.
It is within close distance to a vide variety of places to explore:
• 20 minutes and you are at Mount Maunganui on the sandy beach or climbing the Mt.
• Rotorua is 45 mins away and is home to many tourist attractions, gorgeous lakes and Redwood Forest with walking and mountain biking tracks
• Hobbiton is 40mins away near Matamata
• 12 minute drive and you are in the heart of Tauranga City
• 18 and 9 hole golf courses within 5min drive
• Five local hotpools within 20 mins driving distance
• 13 mins to Bayfair shopping mall
• 5 minute walk to bus route into town or Greerton Village
• 5 minute drive into Greerton Village
• 25 minutes to the Kaimai Range for bush walking
• 2.5 hours to Auckland
• 12 mins to Tauranga airport
• Plus so much more
15 December 2018 – 12 January 2019
Price: (Minimum 2 week lets)
$5,000 for two weeks
$7,000 for three weeks
$8,000 for four weeks