Located in the Windswept high-rise building is this premier two bedroom, two bathroom ocean view villa. Conveniently located next to The Sanctuary Hotel in the heart of East Beach. The property boasts amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean from the kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer, master bedroom and the private balcony. Complete extensive renovations throughout include tile floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and new furnishings. When you enter the villa the fully equipped kitchen on the left offers everything you will need for any amount of cooking you desire while on vacation. The kitchen bar top has three bar stools for seating. The dining area is off of the kitchen with table and seating for four. The living area has a large wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD player, wicker sofa, two chairs, an ottoman and a writing desk; all with gorgeous ocean views. The master bedroom is located off of the living area with king size bed, dresser, reading chair, large wall mounted flat screen TV and beautiful views of the ocean and beach. The master bathroom has double sinks and a large walk-in shower. The guest bedroom is located off of the foyer with two twin beds, flat screen TV and a reading chair. The guest bathroom offers a bathtub. The villa is equipped with a washer and dryer and high speed internet access for guests.
During your stay at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, be sure to enjoy the Resort's pools and Recreation programs, biking on the 30 plus miles of bike paths, golfing on the Resort's five world class courses, playing tennis, crabbing, fishing, swimming and boating.
As guests of this villa, resort amenities are included with your stay! Enjoy all of the following fantastic opportunities:
- Night Heron Family and Children's Pools and West Beach Children's pool. Perfect places to gather with friends and family and enjoy a poolside beverage!
- Complimentary Transportation - Get door to door service throughout the island for resort-owned venues.
- Golf & Recreation Discounts - Up to 25% savings on golf at all five award-winning golf courses. Preferential tee times. Discounts on tennis, nature tours, and Kamp Kiawah.
- Access to an exercise facility.
- Year-round access to the 5 Star, world-class spa at the Sanctuary Hotel
- Dining - Preferred reservations at resort-owned restaurants
- Grocery stocking service available.
- Cashless Privileges - Enjoy the convenience of island life with charging privileges in all resort-owned shops and restaurants.
- Service - 24/7 guest services provided for any requests
Kiawah Island is approximately 40 minutes from historic Charleston. Famous for incredible shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina aquarium, horse drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks and world class dining.