|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to Calypso 1204 East
We are new Owners of Unit 1204 East at Calypso! Welcome to our newly renovated, upscale, professionally decorated beach themed 3 bedroom/2 bath 12th floor condo with Free beach chair/umbrella service daily from March 1 to October 31.
Calypso is a beautiful gulf front property with stunning sugary soft, white sandy beaches and emerald green coastal waters. It is the ONLY condo complex in Panama City Beach that has Pier Park on its door step – right across the street. Pier Park has all the amenities you will ever need – shopping, restaurants, bars and entertainment. Just leave your vehicle in the free covered parking! It is only 14 miles from the new Beaches Airport, has two huge seasonally heated swimming pools, exercise room, beach volley ball, tiki-hut bar, access to an onsite full service beach vendor that offers banana boat rides, jet skis, parasailing, paddle boats and the list goes on. Nearby golf courses, charter boat marinas, waterslides, and numerous attractions, will keep the whole family entertained.
From your large private 12th floor balcony, you can enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, dolphins, the fishing pier, and the most beautiful sunsets you will ever experience!
Our unit sleeps 8 people comfortably – King in master, King in Guest room, Queen in guest bunk room and queen sleeper sofa in living room.
- Free beach service including two padded loungers and umbrella set up daily on the beach. (Seasonal from March 1st- Oct 31st and weather permitting). Just check in once, and the beach set up is ready for you all week – just bring your own towels! No standing in line every day to rent!
- Full size washer & Dryer
- Free Wi Fi
- Ocean front Living Room with pull out Queen size sofa bed, large flat screen TV, DVD player, and blackout drapery
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new, high end stainless steel appliances, including microwave with convection oven capability, refrigerator with water and ice dispenser, and new backsplash
- Ocean front Master bedroom with King size bed, large full length mirror, walk in closet, black out drapery, flat screen TV, ensuite with double sinks, bathtub/shower combination, and upscale resort features, such as wall mounted hair dryer, and magnified lighted makeup mirror
- Guest Bedroom with King size bed, flat screen TV, full length dressing mirror and attached access to main bath with bathtub/shower combination. This bathroom also has wall mounted hairdryer and magnified lighted makeup mirror
- Bunk Bedroom with nautical decor that has Queen bed with drawers underneath for storage and flat screen TV
- No smoking, including vapor products
- No pets
**** You have one adult 25 years old for every four guests under that age and 25+ renter must be present throughout the entire rental period. During Spring Break, the ratio is one adult over 25 for every two guests under that age. Please note: 3 night minimum stay
We had an awesome trip. It was a girls trip and the proximity to Pier Park with all the shopping and dining was perfect. We didn't even have to get in our car. The unit was clean and very well stocked. The hair dryer quit working in the middle of our stay and the management company had one delivered the same day. Everything was great from start to finish.
We are here currently and are enjoying our stay, but have a few notes. The owners did give us our codes before the "official appointed check in time". Our room was very clean when we came in. Here are my cons: The dining room table only seats 4, there are no potholders to get hot pans out with, the faucets in both bathrooms are falling off, both king beds squeak terribly, couches in the living room you need a hand getting out of, handles falling off guest bedroom furniture, and carpet tacks sticking up between kitchen and dining area (rough on bare feet and baby crawling knees). Other than these few small repairs that need to be made we are having a great vacation!
I did not feel that this condo was worth what we paid. It was not very clean. Lots of things were broken....(patio furniture, door knobs, bunk bed, door lock, etc.) Called the people we rented it from several times and they never returned my calls. The elevators took forever!!!! The beach and the views were beautiful and it was VERY close to lots of shopping and food. Next time I go back to Panama City Beach I will not be staying at the Calypso.
Okay the condo is nice but the description is a little off.....first, there are not a 'bazillion HBO channels'. There is exactly 1 HBO channel. Second, the 'high speed internet' does not work. The light on the modem is red so that means that internet is not available. Luckily, somebody nearby has an unsecured wireless modem and I can get onto the internet using that. Other than that, the description is about right and we are enjoying our stay here right now.