About the property
- House500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
BEACH MUSIC CARRIAGE in Rosemary Beach
500 sq. ft.
Carriage House with separate King Bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa.
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTAL ONLY DURING SPRING BREAK and SUMMER.
WE CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER.
- Bright, vaulted Living Area with Flat Screen TV and Sonos Sound Bar
- Beautiful white kitchen with Stainless Steel Applianes, including GE Monogram Oven and Open Glass Refrigerator
- Keurig Coffee Maker and Ninja Blender
- Fully equipped kitchen with counter seating for 4
- Comfortable Separate King Bedroom with flat screen TV and closet with built-in shelves
- Full En-bath with Marble Counters and Tub/Shower combo
- Washer/Dryer inside Carriage in laundry closet
- Outdoor balcony off of living room with a breakfast table and 2 chairs
- Parallel parking for carriage only behind the 2 garage doors
- Large Carriage House - 500 sq. ft.
- Land Line Telephone/Free Wifi
- 2 Adult Cruiser Bikes included with Quote
Beach Music Carriage sleeps 4 and offers a separate King Bedroom for privacy and a queen sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
Owner prefers 2 adults only OR 2 adults and 2 children.
- This rental provides access to all 4 Rosemary Beach community pools and beach walk-overs.
- The fitness center and tennis courts are a pay-per-use amenity.
- FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET (Not responsible for service disruptions)
Address - 133 Johnstown Lane, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461 - NORTH OF 30A
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, bikes, taxes or damage insurance.
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and American Express credit cards
- CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION plus additional cleaning charges.
Keywords: 30A, Luxury Vacation Rental, Rosemary Beach
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com email@example.com 855-813-3783" WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SOFTWARE AND OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE NOT REFLECTING IN THIS NEW SOFTWARE. VRBO IS AWARE AND IS WORKING ON IT. OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE 100%
What makes this House unique
Beach Music Carriage in Rosemary sleeps 4. Separate King Bedroom, Full Bath and Queen Sleeper Sofa. Directly across from the Cabana Pool and Close to Rosemary Town Center.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful Rosemary Beach Carriage House!
The property is situated on a very quiet section of Rosemary Beach, north of 30A and further away from the beach. We have stayed a couple houses from the beach before, near Main Street, and while that location seems optimal, it was pretty noisy. This location required less than a 5 minute walk to the nearest pool and a 10 minute or so walk to the beach. This extra distance translates into a lower nightly charge. They do offer two bikes, but you have to pay for this amenity and they are NOT included in the daily rate, but a separate line item. The description is confusing about the bikes and they appear included with the pictures, but they are not included as part of your daily rate.
We biked most places, which meant the closest pool was less than 2 minutes away by bike. George's restaurant in Alys beach, west of Rosemary, is a 5 minute bike ride. They have a carry wagon to bring your stuff to the beach. They had boogie boards, without leashes, but they were still great for riding waves. If you have kids, bring your own sand toys, and if you want beach chairs, bring your own or pay the $55 daily rental fee. Rent your chairs early, if you go that route, as all beach chairs can be rented in advance on the day you were planning on going. The property did not have any towels available for you to take to the pool or beach, so make sure you bring your own towels. The pools and beach do not have a towel service.
These are the following areas that could be improved:
The lack of pool/beach towels being provided, nor disclosed to bring your own and that required us to make a special trip to purchase, wash, and dry towels.
Only 2 pillowcases were provided for 2 of the 4 pillows, a single small roll of toilet paper, no Kleenex/tissue, and no coffee provided are the reasons we are taking one star off. I think the owner could easily address these items.
The property was very clean and the beds were firm, but comfortable enough. Bedding, blankets, and pillows were very comfortable. Full size laundry was convenient and next to the kitchen. They have some large TVs available, but we didn't use. If you are renting a carriage house, north of 30A, you want to be relatively in shape, which our family of 4 is, as you will need a bit of energy to get to all the places in and around Rosemary, Seacrest, Alys Beach, which fortunately, we had no problems walking or biking everywhere! It was great overall and the minor things could be easily addressed.
Hi Mark. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Beach Music Carriage. It is an adorable carriage house and I'm glad you had an opportunity to enjoy it and Rosemary Beach. I'm sorry there were no beach towels in the carriage house. There is typically 1 beach towel per occupant in all of our homes, so there should have been 4 there for you. I do wish you would have called us and we would have gladly taken care of this for you, as well as providing additional pillowcases, if needed. It is our goal to make your trip as enjoyable as possible.
Regarding the paper products in our rental homes, we mention on the Welcome Letter that a starter supply is provided and that depending on your length of stay, you may want to purchase additional items. VRBO's typically are not set up like a hotel and do not provide products to cover your full length of stay. We do not provide any type of food products in our homes, including coffee, as well.
Give us a call the next time you are planning your vacation on 30A.
Cheryl with Dune Vacation Rentals