The grand outdoors and sweeping mountain views await you in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Winter Park vacation rental condo, which sleeps 7. Settled among stunning Rocky Mountain landscape, this property provides easy access to ski resorts, restaurants, and shopping. Recently remodeled, boasting new furnishings, new linens, serene views and an open layout.
Bedroom 1: King Bed with attached Master Bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Inside, you’ll find plenty of space for you and your entire group to spread out and relax, plus all the comforts you’d expect in a home-away-from-home.
After an eventful day on the slopes, come home to prepare your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen.
During your downtime, kick back and relax in the comfortable living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the cable TV, Apple TV or DVD. Later, curl up by the fireplace with a glass of fine wine or brand new read.
You’ll love ending the day on the private balcony - a perfect place to catch the infamous Colorado sunsets.
When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the bedrooms for a peaceful night’s sleep!
During your stay, you’ll have the best of Winter Park right at your fingertips!
Downtown Winter Park is just minutes away and offers great shopping as well as a wide variety of delicious local restaurants.
You’ll also find the area’s best ski resorts within close proximity, ideal for a thrilling day of outdoor adventure.
In the warmer months, enjoy fishing, golfing, and hiking among scenic nature views. There's also a public park within walking distance that features a playground, basketball and tennis courts, community grills and picnic area! Additionally the nearby county rec center offers a pool, spa, and fitness center, as well as a climbing wall and gymnastics classes.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, flat screen TV, Apple TV, flat screen TV with cable in King bedroom, fireplace, private balcony with gas BBQ grill, patio furniture, mountain views and much more
- Fantastic location! Just minutes in a car to downtown, restaurants, shopping, skiing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, golfing, fishing and more
-Walkable to downtown in the summertime
- Less than 10 minutes to Winter Park Ski Resort
- Ski Shuttle Directly Next to the property (check schedule for availability)
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in