Come enjoy the Florida lifestyle in this large high-ceiling 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath pool home brightened with lots natural light. Located on a freshwater canal with access to several large lakes, this desirable SW Cape house has easy access to shopping and restaurants. This is a neighborhood that is peaceful and quiet, enjoy the serenity of waterfront living.
* On the first floor, there's one master bedroom with queen size bed, TV, walk-in closet, reading desk and sliding glass doors to lanai. En-Suite master bath is spacious and bright. Open concept kitchen, dining area with nice flow. Laundry is also on the first floor for your convenience. There's a curtained den on the first floor with queen size sofa bed, desktop computer, and printer with guest access.
* On the second floor, our sizable master bedroom comes with king size bed, TV, and closet. En-Suite master bath has dual sinks, bathtub, and shower. There are three additional bedrooms on the second floor as well (each of them has queen size bed and TV), as well as an additional full bath with bathtub/shower combo. There is also a huge great room on the second floor, with large screen TV and a comfy sofa set. Go to nearby Cape Coral library, borrow some DVD, bring everyone together, you would have a wonderful movie time in this huge living room.
* All bedrooms has flat-screen tv, study desk and chair. All bathrooms has hair-dryer available. Linens and towels provided.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, rice cooker, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glassware and all kinds of kitchen utensil.
* Formal Dining area has sliding glass doors leading to the lanai, and has a table that sits six.
* Walk out to the spacious lanai and HEATED pool area with full set of patio furniture including two lounges, one table which can seat 6. There is 1/2 bath located in the lanai, so there is no need to walk through the home. Outside lanai, there is a fully fenced-in backyard which is perfect for dogs.
* WIFI and internet TV packages included. Garage available for guest use.
* Walking distance to Walmart Neighborhood store. About 5.8 miles to YACHT club public beach.
* Guest that sign and stay in unit must be 25 years of age. No smoking is allowed during your stay.
* Pets are welcome!
* 10% discount for staying over one month.
* Please note: Normal use of electricity and water is included in the rental price. For electricity, the owner offers 50 kWh per day allowance on this home and overage will be calculated at $0.14/kWh. For water, the owner offers 250 gallon/day allowance. Overage will be charged at $1.60 per 100 gallon. The electric and water meters will be read before your check-in and after your check-out with time-stamped photos.