The Coho Cabin is the home for all seasons on Sandy Point. It is a brand new home, built to take in everything that is Sandy Point. Awesome for anyone that wants to get away to a modern and comfortable home that shows off Mt. Baker, puts you right on the water, and gives you everything you need to enjoy your time away at our home. Views, birds, fish, water, beach, relaxation... we will do our best to get you to enjoy them all.
- High speed wifi
- Media center
- 4-burner BBQ connected to propane
- 3 large screen TVs XBox One and 2 XBox 360s with XBox Live account
- 1 King Beautyrest, 2 Queen Memory foam, 1 Full memory foam, 1 Full futon, and 1 couch
- Bikes and kayaks are available upon request
- Desk in office with 23" monitor and HDMI cable
- Brand new stainless steel appliances
- During the early fall you get to see why this is called the Coho Cabin.
Guests can access everywhere except the garage. Though an arrangement can be made for stays longer than 2 weeks.
We will meet you at check-in to provide you with an overview of the home and answer any questions you have for us. We live just a minute away and are there to help with anything that you need.
Other things to note
Appliances in the house;
- Electric range w/ convection oven
- Full size Samsung washer/dryer
- Waffle maker
- Programmable coffee maker with reusable gold coffee filter
Crib, pack and play, hook-on high chair, tension mount baby gate, toys/books available upon request.
-There is a charge for each additional guest after 5 up to the maximum occupancy of 8 (per guest, per night).
-No guests are allowed on the property unless they are on the reservation. We offer a day pass for guests and this can be set up with the hosts prior to arrival.
-Overnight guests not on the reservation will be charged to the renter at $200/night per person. It is the renter's responsibility to update the reservation if the guest total is expected to change prior to arrival. Unapproved guests on the property at any time will be charged to the renter at $100/person.