Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
If you are looking for the perfect cabin for your group, look no further!
Breathe fresh mountain air while taking in the stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains at this 6-bedroom, 6-bath Pigeon Forge cabin, which sleeps twenty. With over 4,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, the lovely 6-bedroom vacation rental cabin is perfect for groups seeking their own space. Only minutes from the LeConte Center, Dollywood, Splash Country and more, this property will provide endless fond memories!
Enjoy the benefits of a modern resort while staying in a cozy mountain view cabin. The cabin is both halves of a duplex, so there is added privacy in the same cabin! Have your entire group in the same location, but with privacy for everyone!
4 separate and private living rooms provide the perfect layout for breakout meetings within your group.
Upon arrival, you'll immediately fall in love with the inviting decor and open living space throughout the entire home. Two loft level master suites, featuring their very own private balconies and sitting areas. When you're ready to cook a homemade meal, you can enjoy your feast while taking in mountain views from an enclosed sunrooms. Or, should you catch a chill from exploring the outdoors, you can curl up by one of the four gas fireplaces.
Start your day off right by cooking a delicious breakfast in the two fully equipped kitchens, or heat up a cup of joe in the additional kitchenettes, located in the studio style downstairs area. You and your group can play games by the large stone fireplaces or indulge in your favorite movies on the 55-inch cable TV, one of 7 TVs. However you choose to spend your day, you can return to the cabin and relax in the private hot tubs located on the back porch, overlooking stunning mountain views and the famous Dollywood. If your adventures have caused you to work up a sweat, you and your group can take a dive in either the indoor or outdoor pools, sure to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
From this property, you won't have to travel far to reach Pigeon Forge's main attractions. Within minutes you'll be able to reach the LeConte Center, Dollywood, Splash Country, and Gatlinburg Golf Course. For shopping, the well-known Tanger Outlets are only a short drive away. There, you can indulge in some retail therapy while exploring the heart of Pigeon Forge. If you and your group decide a mountain retreat is what you seek, a sauna, exercise room, and playground await you back at the cabin. Whether you're hoping to explore the outdoors at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, or indulge in a relaxing mountain escape, book this Pigeon Forge vacation cabin the experience of a lifetime!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, 2 kitchenettes, dishwashers, complimentary wireless internet, air conditioning, central heating, 7 flat screen TVs, charcoal grill, indoor and outdoor pool, 2 private hot tubs, 4 gas fireplaces, patio, and much more
- Outstanding location - Minutes from the LeConte Center, Dollywood, Splash Country, and Pigeon Forge's main attractions!
- Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, golf course and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Master Bedroom 1: King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in each of the 4 Living Rooms can accommodate 8 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply